Restore acer liquid e2

Search This thread

Blackyx007

Jul 22, 2011
Antwerp
Huawei Mate 20
OnePlus 11
About

This is a step by step guide for people who want to restore their Acer Liquid E2 to the original state.
By following this step by step guide youl erase al your user data and previously installed apps on your device.

Youl probbably get a message after rebooting your phone because this are the stock 4.2.1 roms acer had on their websites a few weeks ago before the upgrade to 4.2.2 so if anyone has a stock rom from android 4.2.2 please feel free to PM the link so I can add it to this post :)

Step 1

Download following files

SP flash tool

MTK Drivers

stock rom for your device

- For Liquid E2 Duo
- For Liquid E2 Single sim EU
- For Acer Liquid E2 BE

Step 2

Unzip all files to desktop

Step 3

Install drivers if not already installed

Step 4

Run Flash_tool.exe as administrator (in folder SP flash tool)

Stap 5

Click on button "scatter-loading"
and browse to the Rom folder on your desktop
scatter_file.png

Step 6

Turn of you Acer Liquid E2

Step 7

Click on the "Download" button
attachment.php

Step 8

Connect your Acer Liquid E2

Step 9

Wait till flashing process is done

Step 10

Enjoy your completly restored Acer liquid e2

Attachments

• Download.png
    Download.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 37,396
Last edited:

CyberTbag

Apr 30, 2012
Liverpool
About

This is a step by step guide for people who want to restore their Acer Liquid E2 to the original state.
By following this step by step guide youl erase al your user data and previously installed apps on your device.

Youl probbably get a message after rebooting your phone because this are the stock 4.2.1 roms acer had on their websites a few weeks ago before the upgrade to 4.2.2 so if anyone has a stock rom from android 4.2.2 please feel free to PM the link so I can add it to this post :)

Step 1

Download following files

SP flash tool

MTK Drivers

- For Liquid E2 Duo
- For Acer Liquid E2 BE

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Stap 5

scatter_file.png

Step 6

Step 7

Download.png

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

Can we have a new link to the single sim restore app?
Cheers

capounet

Aug 19, 2012
Brussels
Please reload the Acer E2 single SIM (BE ?)

Hello,

On your 3 new links, only the first one is working; could you please reload the stock rom for the E2 single sim ?

If BE is for the one sim sold in belgium ... it would be exactly what I am looking for but what is the difference with the other E1 single version ?

Thanks in advance, Philippe

Blackyx007

Jul 22, 2011
Antwerp
Huawei Mate 20
OnePlus 11
Hello,

On your 3 new links, only the first one is working; could you please reload the stock rom for the E2 single sim ?

If BE is for the one sim sold in belgium ... it would be exactly what I am looking for but what is the difference with the other E1 single version ?

please ,a link to the rom single Belgian sim! I have a big problem, my sil card is no longer recognized!

link to belgium single sim rom
sorry for the late response my pc chrashed and lost a lo of data
here is the dropbox link to the belguim single sim rom
(dropbox is limitid to 20GB each day so sorry if links work not every day)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq37pchj2mdxbs8/Rom LiE2s BE.zip

Reactions: john2001 and alessa

Blackyx007

Jul 22, 2011
Antwerp
Huawei Mate 20
OnePlus 11
Maybe you're in an area with bad data coverage or they removed an old data antenna
Had this to a few weeks ago I'm with mobistar and apparently they were replacing/repairing some old data antennas in my area
Just install the app sensorly to discover the data coverage in your area and check their website for any news about repairing or upgrading the antennas in your area :D

Sent from my V370 using xda app-developers app

androidrecover

Mar 26, 2014
Acer liquid e2 kernel help

Hello can someone compile the kernel source code on acer's website? I and other people need the kernel if there goes something wrong with their Acer. My phone lags constantly after tweaking my Acer liquid e2 Belgium version. After this I flashed the ROM with so flash tool but I think there is no kernel included so can please someone help me?

Thanks a lot guys

Arrowblue

Jan 21, 2013
Antwerpen
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 11
whats the differnce between those 2 single sim versions ?? one is for belgium i do get that and another is from Europe. Can we flash Eu version on Acer liquid e2 from belgium ??????? how far that i know single sim version eu or belgium should work without any problem. Any tips guys ?

Liquid E2 Single sim EU
Acer Liquid E2 BE

Oct 23, 2014
Boussu
Hello everybody.
I have two liquid E2, one with single sim and rom build ACER_AV061_V370_1.006.00_WW_GEN1s android 4.2.2, and another with double sim and rom build ACER_AV061_V370_1.032.00_WW_GEN1 .

I'd like to root them. And install custom roms .
I've read a lot in the forum, but i'm very newbie and english is another difficulty for me.
could you affirm me i must follow this tread and first restore to previous android version before rooting, or can i directly install a rom without rooting ?

Which custom rom do you advise me to install ? The same rom for the two phones ?

thank you for any help
sorry for my poor english
best regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About

Step 1

Download following files

SP flash tool

MTK Drivers

- For Liquid E2 Duo
    - For Acer Liquid E2 BE

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Stap 5

scatter_file.png

Step 6

Step 7

attachment.php

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

Hello,

please ,a link to the rom single Belgian sim! I have a big problem, my sil card is no longer recognized!

link to belgium single sim rom
    sorry for the late response my pc chrashed and lost a lo of data
    here is the dropbox link to the belguim single sim rom
    (dropbox is limitid to 20GB each day so sorry if links work not every day)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq37pchj2mdxbs8/Rom LiE2s BE.zip
    Can we have a new link to the single sim restore app?
    Cheers

I'm uploading them to filedropper because dropbox only gives 20gb of data traffic each day :)