[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

Search This thread

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the HTC DESIRE 616 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...

navneet1996

Jan 10, 2015
Frnds i stuck on htc logo after restoring backup of stoke rom which was taken by driod tool this problem arises after flashing costom lewa rom on my phone through cwm recovery
On one hand when i flash lewa rom it works properly my phone gots on it dosesnot stuck on htc logo but when i try to restore my backup of stoke rom from sp flash tool it again stuck on htc logo

Plzzzz help .....seriously fast

Sent from my HTC Desire 616 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Frnds i stuck on htc logo after restoring backup of stoke rom which was taken by driod tool this problem arises after flashing costom lewa rom on my phone through cwm recovery
On one hand when i flash lewa rom it works properly my phone gots on it dosesnot stuck on htc logo but when i try to restore my backup of stoke rom from sp flash tool it again stuck on htc logo

Plzzzz help .....seriously fast

Didnt you take a backup through cwm

Try flashing lewa rom again

navneet1996

Jan 10, 2015
No i had taken backup from driod tool

Yes lewa rom is wrking but when i try to restore my backup it stuck on htc logo

navneet1996

Jan 10, 2015
Download optn

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Download option i had taken

navneet1996

Jan 10, 2015
Before using sp falsh tool should i format system,data,cache,?

Rajats081

Jul 3, 2016
No i had taken backup from driod tool

Yes lewa rom is wrking but when i try to restore my backup it stuck on htc logo

Bro I need backup files that you created using droid tool...I have bricked my phone so need a backup of custom ROM.."not the ROM available online" need a backup of the ROM that is created by using droid tool

Dr. George

Mar 28, 2017
Bro I need backup files that you created using droid tool...I have bricked my phone so need a backup of custom ROM.."not the ROM available online" need a backup of the ROM that is created by using droid tool
Hi
I install stock rom from the net to my PC which is Winzip..when I open it and test,, Winrar say there is corrupted archive.. Is this normal , I want to flash it
Sent from my htc desire 501 dual sim

Sent from my Htc HTC Desire 501 dual sim using XDA Labs

_HarshMansingka

Jul 29, 2017
How to install xposed frame work on htc desire 616 perfectly!!:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I am just a newbie who knows how to root,install custom recovery, and flash the roms available for our device"htc desire 616":p

dajon1976

Aug 30, 2013
HTC 616 wont start

Hi
i'm using HTC desire 616 , and it stop to turn on from a month . all that i have is the black screen and nothing more !
When i connect it to charger : nothing happens , it wouldn't charge , even with wall outlets !
Is it considered dead ? should i buy a new phone ?
appreciate your help
thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the HTC DESIRE 616 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...