Skype Sound output switch

Search This thread

aradzish

Nov 28, 2008
works on touch HD!

I've tested the app on my HTC Touch HD. Works perfectly. The sound comes through the internal speaker and the mic gain is absolutely ok.
Thanks!

lemmi13

Feb 2, 2009
well done

u made my day. i was searching for hours the internet for a solution and stepped accidently over this thread.

works great! got the sound on my touch 3g on internal speaker - while the program is running.

thx a lot

shahriar5252

Aug 18, 2008
Los Angeles
success: troca2 and Sprint Mogul (HTC PPC6800)

I tried prodgers74's trick with my Sprint Mogul (HTC Titan PPC6800) running on wm6.1 radio version 3.42.02: I made a Skype call and waited to be connected and then clicked on the file for troca2 and turned it on. Then, not only did the sound come through the earpiece but also the microphone started to work as good as in making a regular call. I had posted in the AudioSwitch thread that only the sound came through the earpiece and the microphone was not working when using or AudioSwitch or troca2. In those cases, however, I had turned on troca2 before making a call. Now if we could only program the AudioSwitch program to do this trick automatically! Hope this trick works on other PDAs as well, so just try it and post your results.

cramirez

Feb 9, 2009
Seville
It works like a charm for me too, on my HTC P3600 with Fring 3.34 client!!! (which didn't worked with the earpiece by itself, on my PDA)

Thanks a lot!!

hecatombercm

Jan 8, 2009
Eugene, OR
Troca2 simple best earpiece solution for skype i've found so far

AudioRoute on my my AT&T Fuze lastest ROM no bloatware worked great with skype. Simply copied file to start menu programs to have shortcut in start menu.

Last edited:

Odeon

Oct 5, 2007
This program works very nice.

Also can we switch the screen off while in call?
The touchscreen gets pressed occasionally, and the windows which are not 'skype' redirect the sound back to loudspeaker.

Simple turning the screen off with power button doesn't help, as Skype doesn't work when power button is pressed (WI-FI is set to stay on even if suspended).

enseeess

Feb 5, 2009
After extracting the zip files and try to run it, I get an error saying it is not a valid Win 32 file

rebelx

Feb 19, 2008
troca gives me the win32 error on the computer and when i run it on my touch pro 2, i get a blank screen with "ok" on the bottom left and "cancel" (i think it was) on the right. even if i hit ok and then start skype, audio is still routed through the speakerphone. i'll give that audioroute program a try.

TAL1962

Dec 3, 2009
troca gives me the win32 error on the computer and when i run it on my touch pro 2, i get a blank screen with "ok" on the bottom left and "cancel" (i think it was) on the right. even if i hit ok and then start skype, audio is still routed through the speakerphone. i'll give that audioroute program a try.

It's working fine. when you get the white screen that means you OK to run Skype and the sound comes from earpiece. when you hit OK the programs ends. you hit OK when you don't need it enymore so you can get regular calls to ring from the speaker.