[Q] Band 26/41

Search This thread
I'm so glad I started this thread! Anytime I need a laugh as the result of witty hyperbole and outright sarcasm I can always come here and turn to you guys!

Thanks! Lol

Edit: not to mention I can look back over the past week and be reminded of my own naivete! Haha

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I'm so glad I started this thread! Anytime I need a laugh as the result of witty hyperbole and outright sarcasm I can always come here and turn to you guys!

Thanks! Lol

Edit: not to mention I can look back over the past week and be reminded of my own naivete! Haha

Absolutely my man!

This is the thread where dreams are made.

And it wasn't naivete, it was childlike wanderlust.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Rx8Driver

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Ahhhh how I love the wanderlust! :eek:

I like doing all 3 things contained in that word, wandering, lusting, and wanderlusting (yes, I made it a gerund, because I can, and don't care what the grammarians may say).

Another thing I enjoy is being a lickspittle, for nearly the same reasons...

And for all you triband toadies out there, go ahead and call me a fawning sycophant if you like. I love it. But please, do so whilst looking in the mirror.

Oh, almost forgot, go Spark...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I had a sprint employee tell me yesterday that it's a possibility that sometime in February they should have spark up and that they "might" push a software update to note 3 to enable tri band. He informed me the LG g2 was not enabled till they pushed the software. Take it for what you will. Just passing along the scuttlebutt.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Sweet. Where does one obtain this?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Fervent hope, fond remembrances, the ardor of ages, and a filthy mind:D

Ok guys, so I have a Sprint Note 3 (er duh lol hence the forum lol) and anyway, I read ALLLLLLLLL those pages about the Note 3 being LTE single band blah blah blah blah some think the single antenna can support multiple bands, some do not, etc etc etc etc.....my question is this: Can it HURT anything to try enabling these two bands in IOThiddenMenu and has anyone already tried?

Edit:: Forget I asked, just close the thread: It just takes and unchecks the box after I check it, so I'm assuming the hardware just isn't there henceforth the software won't enable something that doesn't exist. Oh well, it was wishful thinking! lol

2nd Edit:: And now for my first post I feel exceedingly stupid! lol

No way bro, it's there, Sprint and Samsung just gimped the device by omitting a firmware update, which it just so happens exists in the wild. We're getting lit up shortly. @freeza has already seen the icon on his device.

Let's get this thread cranked up:D

The only way you can get 5g with this phone is to throw it all the way to South Korea. .... It will magically pick it up and the unicorns will fly out of your butt

Dude, what are you doing? The only way you could have known that is by breaking your NDA. I'll be seeing you in court, sir. I hope you have a good attorney. You're gonna need it.

[It was the butt part that tipped me off, by the way. Everything else is common knowledge.]

I was just about to ask about Spark too! Sweet! I KNOW that's not in my area yet tho! Lol :D

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

It's coming to your area on January 29th, 15:00 EST. Just wait bro. It'll be fictitious amazement.