problem with recovery and bootloader, Pls help

Search This thread

Skieslin3

Apr 25, 2014
im running existenZ 3.3.0 Rom, i was upgraded from 2.1.5 thourgh recovery, after the upgrade, i cant boot in to recovery or bootloader mode anymore. Try holding all possible button combination but after the sony logo it's just boot in to ROM normally, even when im tried to boot from rom manager i still cant access recovery mode :( the rom still work fine but cant access recovery mode anymore :(

later this day i try to flash the phone to 4.3 stock rom with flash tool, it success but i still cant do anything about the recovery or the bootloader

pls help, thanks and sorry for my bad english

oscarstl

Oct 6, 2010
Sevilla
im running existenZ 3.3.0 Rom, i was upgraded from 2.1.5 thourgh recovery, after the upgrade, i cant boot in to recovery or bootloader mode anymore. Try holding all possible button combination but after the sony logo it's just boot in to ROM normally, even when im tried to boot from rom manager i still cant access recovery mode :( the rom still work fine but cant access recovery mode anymore :(

later this day i try to flash the phone to 4.3 stock rom with flash tool, it success but i still cant do anything about the recovery or the bootloader

When tou upgraded from the 2.1.5 to 3.3.0 you need to reinstall the recovery again. Now you can try install Existenz again downgrading first to 4.1 and installing the recovery. The same thing happened to me

Reactions: Skieslin3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

When tou upgraded from the 2.1.5 to 3.3.0 you need to reinstall the recovery again. Now you can try install Existenz again downgrading first to 4.1 and installing the recovery. The same thing happened to me