[THE] [17/09/08] "Black & xColor" by Elvelynn

Search This thread

Elvelynn

Jul 10, 2008
Gernsbach
It's done ...
With the help of gordic, wrather, Seelenfresser, BenThon and all the other thread-readers I made an update of my "Black & Red" and after that I was able to convert it completey to "Black & Blue" :D

"Black & xColor V2.1"

Until now there's only a Basic-Edition of each color version. The original HTC Black Theme has to be installed on your diamond before you are installing one of my themes.
(Didn't try other themes as base but I think it would look a little bit funny *g*)
So far I tested the theme with Mossis ROM 2.1 (Base-ROM: 1.93.x).

Files:

Basic_Black_xxx_V2_x.zip
All files are in one folder inside the zip-file, so they can be copied to the windows-directory off the reel.

Basic_Black_xxx_V2_x_separated.zip
All files are in separated folders inside the zip-file, so you can choose which files you copy to the windows-dir.

Instruction:
Unpack the *.zip-file you want and read the installation.txt.
(If something is wrong or you need some help please let me know!)

Changelog:

V2_1 [17.09.2008]
- two new color-changed images of the camera
- newer *.tsk-files

I'm not so happy with the calendar-icon, but until now I didn't get a better version of it. Maybe someone else could help to make it more similar to the other icons?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 24,290
  • Basic_Black_Blue_V2_1_separated.zip
    815.6 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Basic_Black_Red_V2_1.zip
    832.4 KB · Views: 2,066
  • Basic_Black_Red_V2_1_separated.zip
    835.6 KB · Views: 1,307
Last edited:

Elvelynn

Jul 10, 2008
Gernsbach
[thanks!]

That's strange because the file isn't bigger than 8MB (that should be the maximum file size of zip-files).
But now I've uploaded it with rapidshare ;)

pathologo

Jul 26, 2008
Does this also change the today screen and other non TouchFlo elements like buttons, captions etc. (globally of course)?

Elvelynn

Jul 10, 2008
Gernsbach
Does this also change the today screen and other non TouchFlo elements like buttons, captions etc. (globally of course)?

I think it does because I changed also many graphics that have nothing to do with TF3D, for example the Screen if you connect your diamond with USB etc.
And there is also the vodafone.tsk, which makes the "menu marker" red for example.

@NisseDILLIGAF
Thank you!

gordic

Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for the theme.

You were faster than me in changing everything green into red. One thing I could not find in your basic zip file was a red highlighted internet globe.

Thanks to the help of NisseDILLIGAF who pointed me in the right direction I was able to change it. Now the theme is perfect!

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,500

m3cti

Aug 22, 2008
really fine themes, one of the best i tried today :)

but a few questions:

i made a roll back to my standard theme (with TF3D config 0.6.7) but now i have some graphic problems, e.g. TF-volume is still red instead of original green, also the buttons for choosing between ActiveSync- and external drive-mode if connected to PC. And the (green) button beside the active keyboard, if i want to change half to full or phone etc., is fully lost :confused:

Are there any options to get the old status back without a hardreset?

thank you for your answer :)

Gregorius

May 13, 2008
ok, ive tried this, but im not satisfied, altough i would love to have a black red theme.

What would make this theme perfect for me is, that it should be exactly as the original touchflo, htc black theme, only where default theme has green colour, it should have red colour, that would be perfect theme for me.

also, i restored default theme, and still i have in volume control red coloured bars, which i can't restore to defaults, which is not ok.

i tried to delete manila files with resco explorer, but says i cant delete files, because they are in the memory. Any suggestion how to do this ?

thank you

m3cti

Aug 22, 2008
really fine themes, one of the best i tried today :)

but a few questions:

i made a roll back to my standard theme (with TF3D config 0.6.7) but now i have some graphic problems, e.g. TF-volume is still red instead of original green, also the buttons for choosing between ActiveSync- and external drive-mode if connected to PC. And the (green) button beside the active keyboard, if i want to change half to full or phone etc., is fully lost :confused:

Are there any options to get the old status back without a hardreset?

thank you for your answer :)

Ok, solved it by myself. There is a little bug in TF3D Config-Tool, which forgot to delete three files after choosing a Theme-Restore:

- HTCUSBtoPCPopUp.png
- SIPMenu_SelectIcon.bmp
- HTCVolumeControl.png

After deleting these file and automatic replacement of the original TF-Files by WM (soft-reset!) everything looks ok again :)

Gregorius

May 13, 2008
THANKS ! i am happy again :)

dunno where i saw it, but is there a possibility, to change background on all menus ?

Blad3Z

Mar 7, 2007
Black font on black background, got this Prob, too.
If you highlight it with the red "Cursor" you can read it...

Top Liked Posts