SD BUILD of this ROM is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1504369 [Credit wis1152 & Robbie P]
- ROM Uploaded
- ROM uploaded
- Update Camera Apps/Libs from tytungs 2.5
- Modified kernel ramdisk for better compatibility with A2SD scripts
- Latest Lights Library for proper notification while charging
- Added Modifed Amurllaz A2SD script Should give you 1GB of internal space if your sd-ext of 1GB.
- For SecureCRT kernel with DesireC libs see POST #2
- Do not update youtube app it will cause FC.
- FM Radio
You may experience little lag initially once it settle down it is lagfree
lithium76 (0xD34D): For N1 ROM
deekey : DHD ROM
tytung : for the Kernel
Amarullz : For Aroma Installer
securecrt : The man responsible for HWA on HD2
Dorimax : for his amazing kernel
Xylograph : For his HWA HD2 rom
Lanny_kano: For Showing how to use Aroma Installer and USB Mass storage for v4 build, Modified A2SDX script
Tarkan.Dogar : For letting me use his phone remotely to see and fix issues with the Port.
cyberdrunk1 : Donating HD2 when my phone died. much appreciated
And All Devs who keep HD2 rocking.