Now working on many more devices + fixed crashes in 2.0!
- Click add to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact with more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call & Sms Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls or messages to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call or message - means to activate the setup for each incoming call or sms
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!