FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Smart N' Loud - Smart Ringer 2.0.1 is now published!
Now working on many more devices + fixed crashes in 2.0!

Short description:

Getting Started...
==================
- Click add to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)

Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
====================================
- If you chose a contact with more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list

Incoming Call & Sms Preferences
=========================
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls or messages to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call or message - means to activate the setup for each incoming call or sms
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon

Auto Activation and Popup Alert
===============================
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen

Further Help
============
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: apk SmartNLoud2_0_1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.19 MB, 2 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eyalse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyalse Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 09:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thumbs up
Wow that is a nice idea. Not only for your Boss but for a lot of other situations.
3rd January 2014, 06:06 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photon532

Wow that is a nice idea. Not only for your Boss but for a lot of other situations.

4th January 2014, 04:42 PM |#4  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
Subscribed....
Really good idea
Thanks a lot!
4th January 2014, 05:21 PM |#5  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Installing... Can this mute notifications while keeping ringer on and vice versa?
5th January 2014, 07:09 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
No, not at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgebizkit

Installing... Can this mute notifications while keeping ringer on and vice versa?

6th January 2014, 10:52 AM |#7  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalse

No, not at the moment...

If you could add those features, and perhaps auto-mute sms and non-call notifications while listening to music, playing a game or watching a video (either preconfigured if possible, or perhaps user-configurable, whatever is easier to develop) I would definitely use this instead of Sanity.
6th January 2014, 04:13 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
That's not a bad idea, but its kind of a different app... I don't know if it is possible to do all the things you listed, but i'll check it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgebizkit

If you could add those features, and perhaps auto-mute sms and non-call notifications while listening to music, playing a game or watching a video (either preconfigured if possible, or perhaps user-configurable, whatever is easier to develop) I would definitely use this instead of Sanity.

4th January 2014, 10:03 PM |#9  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyalse

Now it's possible!!!

Install Smart N' Loud, define your "important" contact in the application, and put your phone on silent!

When he/she calls - the phone will ring!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.smartandloud

More features:
- define your "white list" or "black list" for each contact seperately
- definition for incoming blocked number is also possible
- you can define that the phone would ring after certain number of call (your choice) in a specific time range (your choice)
for example: 2 calls in 10 minutes from a specific contact - the phone would ring.
- search for your contacts in a easy and simple way - through the search box
- if not defined "Auto", when the phone changed into vibrate/silent - the app will ask you whether to activate Smart N' Loud or not.
you can define "auto activation" by answering "always", or check the option inside the app.
- when the call ends - the phone will return to its previous ringing mode.

Thanks! Don't forget to rate!

great
5th January 2014, 07:59 AM |#10  
Flag Silkeborg
Thanks Meter: 38

More
This looks like a great app. I've tried a lot of apps like this one because I want to have my phone in silent mode in the night but I've also got a few contacts that I want to know if they call me.

How do I disable your app? If I switch my phone to silent mode, your app asks me if I want to turn it on. That's a very nice feature. But if I say yes but then later want to turn off the app and keep my phone in silent mode no matter who calls me, how do I turn off your app so it doesn't override my silent setting?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)