Can't post on developer forum since I am rookie and system doesn't allow me to post there, so I have to post it here.
I installed AVD 4.1.2 on my Zperia J (JLO) one week ago and took it for a spin for the past 7 days. However I found a few issues that do bug me and don't seem acceptable for a ROM that is so well reviewed.
I believe there is something wrong with my configuration so, please help me in case this is a mistake on my side:
1) GPS can't track... keeps looking and looking but can't fixate satelites.
2) GPS icon on notification bar, while tracking, keeping alternating with Bluetooth icon..
3) Google maps dont open if GPS is not finished with tracking.. Since I cant get it to track satelites, the only way to open google maps is to turn off GPS
4) Keyboard is missing the closing parantesis ")", so no smiles for anyone.. only frowns
5) Cannot turn off data comunication on shortcut from notification panel
6) Doesn't sinc my mail "with the native android app", despite being set in the application settings to sinc every 5 minutes
Is it me doing anything wrong or are these known issues of the ROM?
If these are known issues I'll have to roll back.. I do need the GPS very much....