Originally Posted by leonalewis
I;m currently using CM'11 ROM and recently have been facing some problem with the Speaker.
Please tell me steps on how to go and get back to Stock so that I can give it to the Samsung for Service since it comes under Warranty.
I don't think they wouldn't service if it has been Rooted so need to unRoot and Stock ROM or anything else I need to do?
Just follow these steps :
1) Download Stock Firmware from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751369
2) Download Odin 3.04
3) Check if BIN is 0 if yes continue with next step...
If not because if its 1,2,3 or something download Triangle away app and RESET flash bin from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...v3-10-t1494114
4) Extract Firmware zip you will find .tar.md5 file
5) Follow the flashing procedure from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751369
6) After flashing via Odin go to stock recovery press VOL UP+HOME+POWER and do a factory Reset.
7) To check device status if official or not Press Vol Down+Home+Power and see.
Video tutorial go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52amOYH6XE