Post Reply Email Thread
23rd December 2010, 03:24 PM |#191  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buldamoosh

Using 2.0.71 - First thing I did when I got the device. Unfortunately I'm unable to tether with my cell so I can't test another connection. I'll check it when I get home tonight.

Can you download from AppsLib (Archos market)?
23rd December 2010, 04:13 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
I had this problem first time as well. I just went and did the fix again and then reset. It might take a few times but it should work. Make sure you have an account setup too.
23rd December 2010, 07:29 PM |#193  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyu73

Can you download from AppsLib (Archos market)?

Yes. I'm going to try to clear and reboot a couple of times.
23rd December 2010, 09:33 PM |#194  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Finally, after clearing the device back to stock once, installing 5.1, then clearing the cache and Framework 5 times, it started downloading.
23rd December 2010, 11:16 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

For whatever reasons, I cannot put together a working Wifi NetworkLocation and 2.2.7 Market. I've tried dozens of combinations and nothing works

Hi kenyu,

i have 2.2.7 market and a working wifi location.
I've used your old V3 installer but with the attached NetworkLocation.apk
Once installed, has automatically updated my market to 2.2.7 and the wifi location continue working.

Bye

Sergio
Attached Files
File Type: zip NetworkLocation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (95.1 KB, 162 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sergej63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sergej63 Ad-Free
23rd December 2010, 11:22 PM |#196  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergej63

Hi kenyu,

Once installed, has automatically updated my market to 2.2.7 and the wifi location continue working.

Bye

Sergio

Thanks. I'll take a look, but the v3 version actually was missing alot of core framework and lib files... but I'll play around and see if I can get it stable.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenyu73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenyu73 Ad-Free
24th December 2010, 12:20 AM |#197  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergej63

Hi kenyu,

Bye

Sergio

Thanks to Sergej63, we now have a working v5! The Market starts at v2.09, but will update after a short period of time on its own. NetworkLocation also works thanks to the file Sergio supplied! (its crazy how fragmented all these files are!)

This will be the last version of this installer for Froyo since auto Market updates now work. Gingerbread will be the next version that I may or may not work on, but the source for the installer is downloadable for the next person to use.

You'll probably still have to reset since this is all hacked together from different packages, but you're welcome to try to overwrite before reseting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenyu73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenyu73 Ad-Free
24th December 2010, 02:55 AM |#198  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Working location and new market are awesome. Thanks to everyone for their great work!
24th December 2010, 03:59 AM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Thanks to Sergej63, we now have a working v5! The Market starts at v2.09, but will update after a short period of time on its own. NetworkLocation also works thanks to the file Sergio supplied! (its crazy how fragmented all these files are!)

This will be the last version of this installer for Froyo since auto Market updates now work. Gingerbread will be the next version that I may or may not work on, but the source for the installer is downloadable for the next person to use.

You'll probably still have to reset since this is all hacked together from different packages, but you're welcome to try to overwrite before reseting.

I loaded V5 after installing V5 Beta last night, no reset before... rebooted after, a few minutes passed it went for the new Market, location is working... we're good to go. Thank you both!!
24th December 2010, 08:06 AM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

v4 is super stable and everything works except the Market will not update, so only go to v5.1 if you dont care about wi-fi location.

Sorry for not paying close attention to this thread but I just noticed your comment about v4 Market not updating. I am using v4 and my Market did update to the latest version. Did I miss something or should I consider myself lucky?
24th December 2010, 04:25 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I don't find Google Voice Search in market. Anyone can help me? please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)