JIT Enabler v2 | Optimized | ~33k Linpack score | for xRecovery

Search This thread

zdzihu

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2008
Hi guys, here's the JIT Enabler v2.

I managed to optimize it for X10, so the Linpack score doubles. It should bring some nice performance boost. Enjoy :)

34032011.png
54816437.png

1. Copy JIT_Enabler_v2-zdz.zip to the SD Card
2. Flash it using xRecovery / install custom zip

Changelog:
v2 - optimized for ARM7 (X10)
v1 - Generic JIT build

Download: JIT_Enabler_v2-zdz.zip

For the best effect (and to avoid bootloops etc) please wipe your dalvik-cache! (xRecovery->advanced options->wipe dalvik cache)

Cheers!
zdzihu

Last edited:

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
Or im guessing the more advanced people can copy the files in the 'Lib' and 'Bin' folder in this zip into the 2.0.2.A.0.24 folder right? ;)

zdzihu

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2008
Do you have wifi issues using Jerpelea's optimizer or any other JIT method? Because these are the same files...

What kind of problems are you facing? Please state like: can't enable wifi, can't connect to network etc.

Cheers,
z

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony_C

kongmyy

Nov 4, 2008
back when i have the other JIT installed it worked fine...all i know is..last time i used apps2sd and the wi-fi doesnt work too.

fknpwned

Sep 7, 2010
Looks like it DOES affect wifi settings...

Get always an error, when i try to retrieve IP Address from my router.

rabetionline

Sep 22, 2010
Do you have wifi issues using Jerpelea's optimizer or any other JIT method? Because these are the same files...

What kind of problems are you facing? Please state like: can't enable wifi, can't connect to network etc.

Cheers,
z

I can not connect to Network, enableing JIT using this Method

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, here's the JIT Enabler v2.

I managed to optimize it for X10, so the Linpack score doubles. It should bring some nice performance boost. Enjoy :)

34032011.png
    54816437.png

1. Copy JIT_Enabler_v2-zdz.zip to the SD Card
    2. Flash it using xRecovery / install custom zip

Changelog:
    v2 - optimized for ARM7 (X10)
    v1 - Generic JIT build

Download: JIT_Enabler_v2-zdz.zip

For the best effect (and to avoid bootloops etc) please wipe your dalvik-cache! (xRecovery->advanced options->wipe dalvik cache)

Cheers!
    zdzihu
    Huh? When I insert the USB cable the phone turns itself on and starts to boot, without xRecovery it displays a battery but does not boot the OS, I call that a feature.
    That's a good question that deserves to be answered (even if it's OT :))

When you plug in USB cable / charger, your system boots as usual. It doesn't go into some magic low-level charge mode, just loads kernel and proceeds with init. But when it reaches "chargemon" part, it simply stops booting into Android framework and stays on with those nice battery icons.

What is the difference?

Well, to be honest, I don't see any. In both cases (with or without chargemon) the phone will go into sleep mode and continue to charge. In both cases phone will initialize hardware and boot Linux kernel. In both cases power consumption should be the same.

What is the advantage of "charge when turned off" then, if it's not really turned off?

Cheers,
    z
    New version uploaded, please check 1st post.

Cheers,
    z
    Hi guys,

I was kind of right... JIT files don't affect wifi... but installation script does (permissions) :D

I am uploading the fixed version now.

The JIT installer is fixed now. Wifi works as usual.
    However, if you had faulty version installed, you need to re-install ROM again to fix permissions.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
    z
    wifi work . just reinstall update.zip .enable jit use this method http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=829660&highlight=JiT-toggle-0.1&page=53