7th December 2010, 09:39 PM |#3361  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesjeex3

DAMNIT!

Your ROM still has the bug of the startmenu. If you wake your device up and you hit the windows button (startmenu) it goes automaticly away.

uhmm It did automaticly goes away a few times, but overall it's fine for me. I also don't know where this problem could come from

8th December 2010, 06:52 PM |#3362  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hey, thanks for your new roms ...
how long you need to upload your new 6.001 rom in clean edition ?
full rom is to much stuff for me .
17th December 2010, 03:44 AM |#3363  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi killer8nl!
Last night,I've just installed the full completion. It's great, very fast and smooth.
But you can add to the Panorama shooting function is not, I like that feature. This is the HTC Camera Version 6.17, but I do not have cab file

Thank you for this ROM.
19th December 2010, 01:43 PM |#3364  

More
loking forword for the clean wwe one.
thanks
23rd December 2010, 02:19 AM |#3365  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thumbs up
hello,

thank you so much for this Rom Christian !

this is the first Rom i've used without any Problems, e.g SOD or Battery issues !

even ' quertz ' is working !

' Mange Tak '

greetings from Berlin

CooSee ' Ya
24th December 2010, 08:19 AM |#3366  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Rom
Hi Christian, i`ve been using your rom for a while now i`m using the verios you released on 21st november(that`s my birthday by the way).I have one request...can you post also the kitchen you are using for creating this rom?
MrKri5
24th December 2010, 02:18 PM |#3367  

More
unwanted shortcut to Panels
Hi, great ROM.

Nevertheless I have deleted Panel Manager because using some other software (not HTC :P ) but after restart new blank shortcut to Panels appears in Start Menu. Where should I look for instruction creating this? Thanks.

PS. Amazing battery life without Panels. 3rd day, and still 30% :eek:
25th December 2010, 10:21 AM |#3368  

More
fijne feestdagen
Christian hele fijne feest dagen en bedankt voor de fijne roms die jij heb ons heb geschonken dit jaar , bedankt en een gezond 2011 en nog meer updates van jouw

Christian very happy holidays and thanks for the great roms that you have given us this year, thank you and i wish you a healthy 2011 and further updates of your
25th December 2010, 04:18 PM |#3369  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKri5

Hi, great ROM.

Nevertheless I have deleted Panel Manager because using some other software (not HTC :P ) but after restart new blank shortcut to Panels appears in Start Menu. Where should I look for instruction creating this? Thanks.

PS. Amazing battery life without Panels. 3rd day, and still 30% :eek:

Uhm program folder in the windows folder? Or the registry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioolrat

Christian hele fijne feest dagen en bedankt voor de fijne roms die jij heb ons heb geschonken dit jaar , bedankt en een gezond 2011 en nog meer updates van jouw

Christian very happy holidays and thanks for the great roms that you have given us this year, thank you and i wish you a healthy 2011 and further updates of your

Thanks

Merry Christmas everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to killer8nl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killer8nl Ad-Free
1st January 2011, 10:32 PM |#3370  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I hope the clean version will be released soon. I'm never going to use many of the apps in the full version. I have some questions:

- Why did you remove Sense panel?
- PockeTwit updates after first run, but still doesn't work.
- Uitzending Gemist app is not supported anymore.
- Possible to remove the arrows in fingerkeyboard?
- How do I disable ActiveGcSync for auto startup?

But except my problems, it's a very nice ROM for the Xperia Also very nice it's available in Dutch. Happy newyear!
2nd January 2011, 04:18 PM |#3371  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FezzFest

I hope the clean version will be released soon. I'm never going to use many of the apps in the full version. I have some questions:

- Why did you remove Sense panel?
- PockeTwit updates after first run, but still doesn't work.
- Uitzending Gemist app is not supported anymore.
- Possible to remove the arrows in fingerkeyboard?
- How do I disable ActiveGcSync for auto startup?

But except my problems, it's a very nice ROM for the Xperia Also very nice it's available in Dutch. Happy newyear!

Clean release of 6.001 will not be released. But I was running a newer rom on my x1 before I got my desire z and that rom will be released with all roms soon.

For your questions:

Sense used to much space and I was personally never using it. It also made the phone less stable.
Pocketwit was running fine for me but only updates at startup or by pressing the update button manually.

I will check uitzending gemist for the next rom, thanks for the heads up

What arrows do you mean?

ActiveGCsync can be disabled from the setting(not really sure about this). It can also be disabled by removing the startup shortcut from the startup folder(windows/startup).

Happy new year everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)