[59 ROMs]Windows Phone 7 Global Unbranding for HD7, To Be Re-Designed, by ansar.

Search This thread

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Hi,

Already finished with unbranding the following:

HTC_Europe operator to:

O2_DE rom version 1.14.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_DE rom version 1.61.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_UK rom version 1.19.206.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

In O2_UK i saw the blue splash screen with the O2 at the center, it is fantastic.

Now working on the reverse options:

- From O2_DE to HTC_Europe and O2_UK and

- From O2_UK to O2_DE and HTC_Europe.

Regards, ansar.

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Hi,

Already finished with unbranding the following:

HTC_Europe operator to:

O2_DE rom version 1.14.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_DE rom version 1.61.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_UK rom version 1.19.206.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

In O2_UK i saw the blue splash screen with the O2 at the center, it is fantastic.

Now working on the reverse options:

- From O2_DE to HTC_Europe and O2_UK and

- From O2_UK to O2_DE and HTC_Europe.

Regards, ansar.

and where are all those rom's for us to test ?

Bef

Dec 24, 2008
Ehm... And What about Asian to Europe and viceversa? Could we hope to see it or it is a different change and need you to go deeply on it?
thx & rgds

bamogil

Nov 22, 2006
dear ansar
the most waited debranding rom is tmobile hd7 becos of language matter. is it because tmobile rom is more complicated to modify than others that u are not interested to it or what??? thanks

So if I read right your still working on a way to flash a 02 UK HD7 to a HTC Europe ROM and be able to use the latest bootloader and radio's?

If so I wish you luck and thank you for your hard work so far as I know you mentioned a couple of days ago that the SPL on the 02 UK HD7 was what was preventing you from giving us new Bootloader's and Radios. If you've now found a way round this that would be geat.

Thanks Ansar.

Jeppfi

Nov 30, 2009
When can we debrand the T-Mobile HTC HD7? Many of the forums members got this version...

Claws.

Nov 29, 2010
I´ve also got that pesky T-Mobile US HD7, but decided to get a goldcard instead to make it possible to change ROM myself since making your own ROM is a closely guarded secret atm.

/Claws

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear forum members,

Due to the status of current development, i hope good news for all, the thread will be re-designed.

Regards, ansar.
    the phones were locked when they came to me but i bought the codes and unlocked them. so now they accept any simcard. as i have 3 sets here is informations that i got from one of the 2 untouched sets:
    OS version: 7.0.7004.0
    firmware revision number: 2250.09.12001.531
    hardware revision number:0002
    radio software version: 5.51.09.11a_22.31.50.09U
    radio hardware version: A.12.0.D4
    bootloader version: 1.20.2250.0(111584)
    chip SOC version: 2.2.5.0
    THIS IS THE INFORMATIONS I READ IN THE PHONE
    THANKS

Hi,

I will rework the process and will re-upload a new version.

Thnx for commenting and supporting.

Regards, ansar.
    i can't believe that ansar as no more thanks today?????

Please guys hit the thanks button for ansar!

happy new year and best wishes for 2011 ansar ;)

Hi,

I hope to successfully complete T-Mobile unbranding, it should be ready in about 2 hours.

Thnx for Supporting and Happy New M(illenium)M(illenium)XI to all.

Best Regards, ansar.
    what bloatware? You can uninstall any carrier installed applications without modifying the phone you know.

Hi,

The new generation ROMs will allow flashing between operators and devices.

So you can have in your device the latest radio, spl and os from other operators.

Regards, ansar.
    i just tested my tmobile hd7 following ansar instruction and 2 times i get error.
    first i flashed this: RUU_Schubert_TMOUS_1.20.531.01_Radio_5.51.09.11a_22.31.50.09_by_ansar
    and all was ok.
    secondly i flashed this: RUU_Schubert_TMOUS_1.60.401.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_22.33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar the flashing process stoped at 82% on the phone and i got "error (226): flash write". the phone did not reboot automaticaly so i had to reboot manualy in boot mode.
    thirdly i flashed this:)RUU_Schubert_TMOUS_1.20.531.01_Radio_5.51.09.11a_22.31.50.09U_Signed_by_ansar
    the phone rebooted but hanged in htc logo.
    i think may be a little bug.

ps: i just want to know if after u help me to successfully debrand my phone will i have french language in it? i badly need french language in my 3 sets to be able to sell them.

I had exactly the same error as "bamogil". Apparently there is some issue in the "RUU_Schubert_TMOUS_1.60.401.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_22 .33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar" ROM as it doesn´t end as expected. I returned back to the initial TMOUS ROM without problems.

Hi,

Are your devices locked to a specific carrier, i.e. you cannot change the sim card?

Can you provide the detailed about screen info of your devices, as:

Firmware version, Radio version etc?

The HTC_Europe version includes French language as well.

Regards, ansar.