1,437 posts
Thanks Meter: 459

By erasmux, Retired Recognized Developer on 20th July 2010, 12:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2010, 05:48 PM |#1241  
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 53

More
I dont think its worth trying to adapt a perfectly good running kernel for a beta which has a fair way to go yet before a major release... IMO of course..

31st December 2010, 05:57 PM |#1242  
Flag Mansfield
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedy

I dont think its worth trying to adapt a perfectly good running kernel for a beta which has a fair way to go yet before a major release... IMO of course..

Thats why it would be good to support that. Because its a perfectly running Kernel

Fair play to Freeyo though on it. Progressing more than others on Gingerbread
31st December 2010, 09:09 PM |#1243  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Thumbs up
Has anyone noticed a change in battery performance between M614 and M691 setting/handle on the HTC Hero?
31st December 2010, 09:12 PM |#1244  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaif

awesom, i was in the process of flashing amon RA anyways n it worked like a charm! only used cwkmod to hack the ps3 anyway, always preferred amon RA n i just found the amon ra version so im a very happy customer!

thanks again
skaif

ClockworkMOD f&@king Recovery. I hate it!!! PArtition SD Card doesn't work properly and the options are stored in weird places!! Much prefer AmonRa
2nd January 2011, 05:57 AM |#1245  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
After careful consideration, I have decided to take an unlimited absence from android development. My reasons are mainly personal, but I will say that it really is a shame that the hero has talented developers but no real development community. Almost all developers stick to themselves and to some extent, you get the impression they are doing you a favor if they share anything with you. Not to speak about the possibility of working on something together....

Note to users: I hope you appreciate the enormous efforts and sacrifices the developers are putting in to make your devices run better.

Note to developers: quit while you can

I might return when I have more time to devout to android development. For my personal shake, I really hope I don't.

Live well and proper V
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to erasmux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erasmux Ad-Free
2nd January 2011, 06:28 AM |#1246  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Best of luck to you erasmux, and many thanks.
2nd January 2011, 07:18 AM |#1247  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
You are definitely the legend of our Hero phone. Always miss you and respect your greatest works here. Good luck and good health forever.
thanks,
2nd January 2011, 07:21 AM |#1248  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Well erasmux, I am sorry for your departure. Your kernels have helped a lot of devs on this forum and their roms will not be the same without your help.
However, I am unable to shake the feeling that your discontent is due to your inability to play well with others. It has always been quite apparent in your discourse.
Again, I appreciate all the work you have done... I hope you do not hold any grudges against any dev or user.
May life be kind and giving towards you.

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to bellor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bellor Ad-Free
2nd January 2011, 07:56 AM |#1249  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellor

Well erasmux, I am sorry for your departure. Your kernels have helped a lot of devs on this forum and their roms will not be the same without your help.
However, I am unable to shake the feeling that your discontent is due to your inability to play well with others. It has always been quite apparent in your discourse.
Again, I appreciate all the work you have done... I hope you do not hold any grudges against any dev or user.
May life be kind and giving towards you.

ROFL, Thats funny!
2nd January 2011, 08:43 AM |#1250  
Flag Borlänge
Thanks Meter: 37

More
It's a shame you'll quit eramux, you've done so much for our beloved heroes! I sincerely thank you for all your hard work! You deserve a long good vacation. Take care.

2nd January 2011, 09:25 AM |#1251  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I guess you can add "unable to take criticism" to your resumé... not funny

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)