21 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kyunga, Junior Member on 24th April 2006, 11:30 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
4th September 2006, 04:01 PM |#171  

More
It Done.. SP5 And Cable Unlimited Wireless Stereo headSet
I just get work, my imate sp5 and Cables Unlimited Wireless Stereo Headset. I just ran this 2 files after unlock the phone from device\my documents. the files are a2dp_hack.cab and tor_a2dp_cert.cab.

Work Great. :lol:
Attached Files
File Type: cab tor_a2dp_cert_819.cab - [Click for QR Code] (830 Bytes, 577 views)
File Type: cab a2dp_hack_201.cab - [Click for QR Code] (85.2 KB, 830 views)

12th September 2006, 08:30 PM |#172  

More
iggyxda I'm also have Plantronics Pulsar 590A - but I use it with my Eten M500 and have some problems with quality and asking/ending calls.
To AllIs there any problems on Qteks with quality on different frequencies or calls using BT stereo?
AKU 3.0 ROM for 8310 is possible?
13th September 2006, 05:56 AM |#173  

More
It works for the 2125
I did it tonight it took my a lil over an hour but it actually quite simple jut follow the instructions... Im so freaking happy sound quality is amazing!!!
13th September 2006, 09:52 AM |#174  

More
Bluetooth Stereo Headset Query
There has to be an easier answer than this!!

I have an Orange SPV C600 (or HTC Tornado depending on who you talk to!) and having downloaded lots of music to the phone and added a 2GB Micro SD I thought I would be able to sit back and relax whilst listening through my itech s35 bluetooth headset-alas this is not possible as I can see lots of other people have already found out!

I am not a developer or a techy and have spent a long time trying to understand how to update my Rom and then edit the registry on my phone - and too be honest I am not getting anywhere!!

Is there not an easier way to allow my phone to be A2DP compatible - I rang Orange and they didnt know and suggested I look on the web - hence I am on this site but feeling very out of my depth!

Any easy to understand and implement feedback appreciated!
13th September 2006, 11:03 PM |#175  

More
Re: A2DP on Tornado!!
Do you know if the descriped registry modifications are regardless of the language setting of the phone?
14th September 2006, 04:17 PM |#176  

More
INTERMITTENT SOUND WHEN WIFI ON
Do you have the problem of intermittent sound when wifi is on? Do any of you know how to solve this matter. Thanks
27th September 2006, 11:42 PM |#177  

More
O2 XDA Neo and Headset iTech Blueband
Hi,

does anybody know how to make it work? Thanks. Larylin
27th September 2006, 11:45 PM |#178  

More
O2 XDA Neo and Bluetooth headset itech Blueband
Does anybody know how to make it work?

the xda doesnt recognize the headset.

Thanks Larylin
29th September 2006, 09:23 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
BT audio toggle
Hi all,
BlueMusic is a software that will allow you to listen to music played on your PocketPC with your Bluetooth headsets. It's now easy to listen to your MP3s and many other audio formats, wherever you are with your Wireless Bluetooth Headset. The software is capable of controlling the voice routing. Not only the speaker sound is routed, but also the microphone input. Now you can use your Bluetooth Headset together with Voice Over IP (VoIP) software installed on your device. This software also works with Skype.
Use it for Voip apps or to record notes directly from your bt headset!!
The software enables you to listen to the GPS software's indication in your bt headset.
Now the smartphone version is also available for download (for 2005 smartphones only).
Here is a list of supported (already tested) devices:

HTC Prophet (Qtek S200, i-mate JAMin, XDA Neo, T-Mobile MDA compact, Dopod 818 Pro, SPV M600)
HTC Wizard (Qtek 9100, I-mate K-Jam, T-mobile MDA Vario, Orange SPV M6000, O2 XDA Mini Pro, Dopod 838)
HTC Hermes/Tytn (Qtek 9600, i-mate Jas Jam, MDA Vario II, i-mate JASJAM, o2 XDA Trion, Dopod 838 Pro, Cingular 8525, dopod CHT 9000, SPV M3100, Vodafone v1605)
HTC Universal (Qtek 9000, i-mate JASJAR, O2 Xda Exec, T-Mobile MDA PRO, Orange M5000, Vodafone VDA IV, Dopod 900)
HTC Hertz (Dopod 577w, i-mate SP5, O2 XDA IQ (UK), O2 XDA Orion (Asia), Qtek 8310, Vodafone V1240 (UK), Vodafone VDA II (DE))
HTC Tornado (Qtek 8300, O2 Orion, T-Mobile SDA, i-Mate SP5m, Orange C600, Cingular 2125)
HTC Startrek (i-Mate Smartflip, Qtek 8500, Dopod s300, Cingular 3125, SPV F600)

The list is about to grow, and we would like to know to know how it works on your WM 2005 device. Give us your feedback here:
http://teksoftco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162

Teksoft, Co
3rd October 2006, 06:23 AM |#180  

More
Almost working, but not quite
It only works for a couple of seconds with my ppc-6700 and i.tech r35. The setting look right and I get the stereo headphone symbol for a while, but then it goes away.

Any suggestions?
8th October 2006, 10:34 PM |#181  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamz

Some one else made one here too: http://forum.xda-developers.com/view...ight=a2dp+hack

Scroll to zoki's post.
The file is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/download.php?id=11197

The icons that correnspond with the appl. has changed using this above hack. So contacts has become activesync.Comm.man is inbox?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread