I hope the clean version will be released soon. I'm never going to use many of the apps in the full version. I have some questions:
- Why did you remove Sense panel?
- PockeTwit updates after first run, but still doesn't work.
- Uitzending Gemist app is not supported anymore.
- Possible to remove the arrows in fingerkeyboard?
- How do I disable ActiveGcSync for auto startup?
But except my problems, it's a very nice ROM for the Xperia Also very nice it's available in Dutch. Happy newyear!
For your questions:
Sense used to much space and I was personally never using it. It also made the phone less stable.
Pocketwit was running fine for me but only updates at startup or by pressing the update button manually.
I will check uitzending gemist for the next rom, thanks for the heads up
What arrows do you mean?
ActiveGCsync can be disabled from the setting(not really sure about this). It can also be disabled by removing the startup shortcut from the startup folder(windows/startup).
Happy new year everyone