[EOL][DEC 15][ROM][WWE]ChuckyROM - 23151 ~ 3.14 *Comes with Kitchen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stoolzo

Dec 27, 2008
chucky initial flash screen removal

Hi, I have discarded winmo now and now booting on Android NAND, oddly the chucky screen still flashes at the beginning, it also remained when I changed from the ROM to Artimis. I dont think you should be adding a component to a ROM which which cannot be flashed by another standard cooked ROM.

How do I remove this?

birkoffsjunk

Dec 28, 2008
www.mediafire.com
Hi, I have discarded winmo now and now booting on Android NAND, oddly the chucky screen still flashes at the beginning, it also remained when I changed from the ROM to Artimis. I dont think you should be adding a component to a ROM which which cannot be flashed by another standard cooked ROM.

How do I remove this?
Get a grip... if you had bothered to read, the solution has been posted soooooo many times it's unbelievable.

stoolzo

Dec 27, 2008
ooops..... my bad

EDIT:

Hold on, I thought I had missed something so I searched again. There is nothing in there about removing it if you are running on Android NAND, the file provided is an exe so I assume this means winmo only?

EDIT 2:

found a solution:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=895089

Last edited:

pauq

Oct 30, 2010
Hi Iam novice here but have this problem. I hope you know resolution... after flashing this ROM (mean your last chuckyROM) canot use keyboard during the call.
In previous rom in call I shake with the phone and the display was on, when i shake it again the display goes off. But now its not working. The display only flashed up somethimes but nothing else. Have to resolve this because in meny services you have to push some keys in call. I search here for same problems but for every one was resolution BsB Tweaks 1.6.cab, but not for me... If you have any Ideas how to resolve pls tell me if you have time.
Mms msgs dont work also.

Thanks in advance.

kanoej

Feb 7, 2009
Tried to do a search for this but its telling me search isn't available..:confused:

when I boot up, I get

I've tried reflashing and get the error still.

Also, is there a way to get the prompt for power down/reboot etc?

i really don't know what to say other than try reflashing, bcuz i have never had this error before.
plz try reflashing, i'm sorry to say....or hard reset and try.

GTRACER88

Sep 8, 2010
Anyone else having issues with the Exceller autoboot into android? I have an Tmous HD2, running HSPL 2.08, Chucky light rom, and Super ram Dark stone android. Every time I try to use the auto boot it give me an EBL 2.0 Error.

kanoej

Feb 7, 2009
Anyone else having issues with the Exceller autoboot into android? I have an Tmous HD2, running HSPL 2.08, Chucky light rom, and Super ram Dark stone android. Every time I try to use the auto boot it give me an EBL 2.0 Error.

i have no problems with ebl 2.0, but then again i'm using android via sd. so i wonder if ebl works with certain android and/or certain android flash methods such as ram,nand, or sd.

birkoffsjunk

Dec 28, 2008
www.mediafire.com
I never had a problem with ebl and I was using darkstone's SuperRAM, MDJ's Gingerbread RAM build before NAND :)

What I don't understand from everyone is the inability to either install ebl again or use something else :rolleyes: There are other android boot apps :)

T-TDraigh

Jul 10, 2009
A shame to read that you are stopping with Chuckyrom for WM.
Are you going to develop an Android rom by any chance?

wshwe

Sep 2, 2007
Davis, CA
Chucky,

Good luck in your future endeavorers. Your ROM will live on for many years to come. It's fast, stable and works great with Android ROMs.

bigziomal

Nov 7, 2008
Bialystok
I am sory for my English :)

I have problem with my HTC.. I was cooking a ROM with this kitchen and I uploaded pictuer (from kitchen-and I don't knew about it) to the screen before booting (duck on the right) while the red letters are displaying on the left side ..- the radio, etc. I tried to upload other ROMs, do task 29 and does not help to delete it. How to get rid of it and restore the original?

this picture: http://w35.wrzuta.pl/obraz/powieksz/5dll76fsY6H

How to delete this from my Phone ?? :(

master92

Apr 16, 2007
BATLEY
I am sory for my English :)

I have problem with my HTC.. I was cooking a ROM with this kitchen and I uploaded pictuer (from kitchen-and I don't knew about it) to the screen before booting (duck on the right) while the red letters are displaying on the left side ..- the radio, etc. I tried to upload other ROMs, do task 29 and does not help to delete it. How to get rid of it and restore the original?

this picture: http://w35.wrzuta.pl/obraz/powieksz/5dll76fsY6H

How to delete this from my Phone ?? :(

download a stock splash screen and install it

Reactions: bigziomal

Westie69

Jan 4, 2010
Hi there since i upgraded to this rom from the last chuckrom im getting this error at start up how can i solve this problem as a hard reset doesnt.

The file 'EBL' cannont be opened. Eitherit is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannont be found. if the problem persists,try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Cheers Adam

naqibsalim

Apr 27, 2010
Hello Guys,

I have just installed Chucky. It ran so well before I rebooted my HD2.

Now I am facing the well-known problem, stuck by booting.

I cannot connect my HD2 to any computer (via USB Cable). It means, I cannot reinstall my original ROM. It is even worse, when 'HARD RESET DOESNT WORK AT ALL' (stuck again and again when rebooting by hard reset).

Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Naqib Salim

TOMMEe21

Dec 29, 2009
Before booting, hold down the volume-down button, than boot the device. After that you'll see the boot splash screen. If i'm not wrong, you can than reinstall chuckyrom.

sorry for my english...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts