[Q] pleezzzzz HELP ME... i need all of ur help... PLEEZZZZZZZ

Search This thread

dulands

Oct 4, 2009
i have hp ipaq6828 phone... so i did flash it with new rom after complete full install my device came to black screen.. i was try to get turn on it again.. but it cant... its nw charging.. charge light is work fine... but no more power on or no more boot loader screen & hp logo screen... so how can i ge bootloader sccreen again??? or hw can i fix my devicce... please help... i love my phone & i dont have enought my to buy new one....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

juliuscezar

Sep 25, 2009
i have hp ipaq6828 phone... so i did flash it with new rom after complete full install my device came to black screen.. i was try to get turn on it again.. but it cant... its nw charging.. charge light is work fine... but no more power on or no more boot loader screen & hp logo screen... so how can i ge bootloader sccreen again??? or hw can i fix my devicce... please help... i love my phone & i dont have enought my to buy new one....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

after you have fully charged your phone, try flashing it again...Happy New Year.

dulands

Oct 4, 2009
tnx.... but how cant flash it again... becuze its doesnt start to bootloader... i cant it power on.. plz help me... hw do i flash it????

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here

try to Hard Reset your device , here the way to do that...:)

Perform a hard reset with the iPAQ. To perform a hard reset,

1. Press and hold the Answer/Send, Power, and End Call buttons.
2. While holding these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the bottom (located at lower left base of the iPAQ), of the HP iPAQ until the device restarts.
3. When the HP iPAQ restarts, release all of the buttons, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button. The HP iPAQ restarts and powers on.

CAUTION: A Hard reset clears memory, deletes all data (such as owner information under Setup Wizard and AutoConfigurator) and restores the rw6818/rw6828 to its default factory settings. The action will erase all data that you have created and programs you have installed, but will keep all the preinstalled programs that were in the phone when your phone was first delivered to you. Be sure you have backed up all your data in a mini SD card or on your PC before performing a hard reset