FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

1,671 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,875

By AdamG, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th November 2010, 01:58 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
10th January 2011, 01:24 AM |#13901  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon1978

Hello guys,
I've the following problem:
After the first boot, once the Google account is configured i see all my apps in "starting download" state.
The list is pretty long. How can i avoid this? Furthermore it doesn't happen with other roms.

Any solution?

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

This didn't happen for me, i lost all my apps and had to download 1 by 1 again. But i dont use many apps so i wasn't that bothered. Are you sure you cleared your cache fully?

10th January 2011, 01:41 AM |#13902  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,875

Donate to Me
More
I have reviewed the code to temporarily have video recording functional, firstly the code is a massive dirty hack and secondly it does not support 720p, for the sake of keeping the Oxygen code clean, I will not be including it.

Google has said the OTA will be released shortly, *reference*

It is better to wait for the Nexus-1 OTA so the required files can be pulled and video recording support can be included properly and not by chopping up the Android framework with dirty hacks.

I would suggest anybody who requires video recording either downgrade to Oxygen v1.0.4 or use another ROM.

I hope everyone understands.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to AdamG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdamG Ad-Free
10th January 2011, 01:44 AM |#13903  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamG

it does not support 720p
I would suggest anybody who requires video recording either downgrade to Oxygen v1.0.4 or use another ROM.

Thx for the info. So Oxygen will not be stable tonight ;)
10th January 2011, 01:44 AM |#13904  
Flag Up North
Thanks Meter: 701

More
Makes sense Adam.
Thanks very much for all your efforts

10th January 2011, 01:45 AM |#13905  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I have reviewed the code to temporarily have video recording functional, firstly the code is a massive dirty hack and secondly it does not support 720p, for the sake of keeping the Oxygen code clean, I will not be including it.

It is better to wait for the Nexus-1 OTA so the required files can be pulled and video recording support can be included properly and not by chopping up the Android framework with dirty hacks.

Well I damn well trust you man. I've kept my last FroYo ROM's Clockwork backup on my card in case I ever desperately need video recording (and can wait half an hour or so, of course!). Thanks for all the work you've put into this, your obvious commitment to quality and your appreciation of unbloated operating environments.
10th January 2011, 01:47 AM |#13906  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Who needs video recording
10th January 2011, 01:51 AM |#13907  
Flag Alba
Thanks Meter: 259

More
No worries Adam, tho i don't even care about video recording in general
Anyway i hope that google isn't delaying this ota too much, having a solid base to work on would be nice...
10th January 2011, 01:58 AM |#13908  
Thanks Meter: 428

More
Quote:

That is what I like to hear. I like it clean and fast. Plus he can make 3D graphics to work and also videorecording and everything else in one update, when Nexus One OTA will be out.

Thx Adam, I'm with you!
10th January 2011, 02:05 AM |#13909  
Flag Brie-sous-Archiac

Donate to Me
More
AdamG is the best, in France, we enjoy your work too!!

I Hope you will continue like this

Realy good job!

HoM3r
10th January 2011, 02:16 AM |#13910  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If I have ext3 partition on my SD carp app2sd+ included in this rom should work right? Titanium backup says that app2sd partition has 300MB free space (out of 512MB) but for the last day or two, every app I install takes up internal storage, what's wrong?

10th January 2011, 02:21 AM |#13911  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migel0

If I have ext3 partition on my SD carp app2sd+ included in this rom should work right? Titanium backup says that app2sd partition has 300MB free space (out of 512MB) but for the last day or two, every app I install takes up internal storage, what's wrong?

App to SD data to Internal perhaps i have found this problem to but the phone starts up quicker instead of showing android icons on boot from sd it seems like internal.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adamg, chuck norris, clean, gingerbread, minimal, no-video-recording, non-sense, open desire, oxygen, r-t-f-m!, stay-on-topic!, suberb, tracker+twitter instead, twitter.com/adamg_xda
Previous Thread Next Thread