[Layout] Android Phone 7 (MDPI)

Search This thread

ray243

Aug 26, 2010
Singapore
How the hell do you guys align it so perfectly? When I make a 1x3 text file, I have a empty gap at the top. How do I overcome that?

sean914

Mar 26, 2010
omg is it possible to make an icon pack with purple accents. this is the sickest thing i've ever seen. how did you get that written clock by the way?

Here's my first attempt at a fantasy dorkafied setup.

picture.php
picture.php

Got a couple questions, prolly not the place for em but what the hey.

I am running adw launcher and i can't figure out a way to change dock. Either reskin or change the icon.

Also I know I saw it back in page 2-24 but can someone repost the 1x1 pixel size.

Last edited:

gkenny1991

Jul 20, 2010

Attachments

• transparent.png
    transparent.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,256

O W Y N

Sep 10, 2010
Stratford
Larger Screen Sizes

I don't know if someone has made a new thread on this but i did hear someone mention it about the EVO 4G, but i figured I'd post it here anyways.

I have modified the PSD templates to work on my Galaxy S Captivate, though i would assume it would work on other Galaxy S phones as well. After modifying and trying to update the phone icon i noticed the pic was low res, so i updated the phone icon and also added a market icon.

If this is posted in the wrong place feel free to tell me

Hope this helps people like me who also had trouble with the original method posted by newone757.

OWYN

EDIT: i'm having trouble uploading my files... so idk what i'm going to do..

Last edited:

debh945

Aug 30, 2010
www.scrappincop.com
Thanks so much for the templates! I didn't really go with the Win7 theme but tried to get a "sketched" look for the icons. Still have lots of tweaking to do but so far I like it. Much simpler and less cluttered than my previous home screen.

Thanks again to the OP for the great idea!

Attachments

• HOME1.jpg
    HOME1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 339
  • HOME2.jpg
    HOME2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 296

jdmflow

Dec 16, 2010
Florida
Ok, I've done what was told and I got facebook to work but then when I try everything else , it just gives me an icon and when I click on that icon it goes to its source ...any suggestions, thanks.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Apr 13, 2010
Is anyone using a combination of DesktopVisualizer, Simi Clock & WidgetLocker?

My battery in low cell areas drains at an alarming rate and I'm trying to test now but wanted to ask of people's experiences.

youdug

May 16, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
made or edited almost every icon.
nothing groundbreaking but i think its fresh.
it was a ***** figuring out the dimensions for 5x5 icons.
then cutting down the icons for the sms unread icons was
annoying because they appear bigger when u use that widget.

Attachments

• snap20110111_174820.png
    snap20110111_174820.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 163
  • snap20110111_175602.png
    snap20110111_175602.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 133

MrDowntown12

May 22, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 III
For those of you who want the true layout of a Windows 7 Phone.....

Windows Phone Android

Search for that in the Market. Its a launcher that mirrors the Windows 7 launcher.
You can customize colors and backgrounds. Its identical to an actual Windows 7 phone as far as I know.

There is a free and paid version.

Its still pretty early in its development so it doesn't allow a few common sense functions for a launcher, but its a good start.

edit: here's a couple of screens of it on my phone
ScreenShot.png
ScreenShot-1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: youdug

Eagleman71

Dec 4, 2007
spacing...

Hi,
this layout is wonderful!!!

Question:
How many rows and columns has who uses the ADW launcher?
Mine is bydefault set on 4x4.
I tried yo set it at 4x6 (to have the space for the watch on the top) but it shrinkes everything and the graphics of the packages seems to be of wrong dimensions...

ps. I have a Tmobile Pulse and the ROM cm6 AIO v5 (based on beta 0.40).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a "port" of Android Phone 7 (HDPI) made to fit our smaller device screens.

All credit goes to newone757 for creating the idea.

I recreated the templates to better fit MDPI devices, and threw in some different icons that I used to create what you see in the preview.

content

Instructions:
    1. Download icon pack from bottom of post and extract to your SD card
    1. Install LauncherPro (and activate Plus features to be able to resize the widgets properly)
    2. Install Desktop Visualizer
    3. In LauncherPro settings, under Advanced set homescreen rows to 5
    4. Create a Desktop Visualizer(Large) widget with chosen image, and resize to correct dimensions (3x1 or 1x2)
    5. Align them as shown in screenshot
    6. Profit?

I also included PSD templates for the 3x1 and 1x2 images so you can feel free to create your own. Only thing to make sure you do is set the Clipping Mask on the 3x1 icon.

Download
    This is fantastic...any chance you'd be willing to share your work?

Enjoy! :)

http://cl.ly/3480e0fb25c4f653bdd7
    Below are some screenshots of some icons i put together.. my only problem is they don't look crisp and clear.. the full images were very clear images and were at least double in size if not larger before i resized them down. To avoid blurriness none have been resized larger..

im using the DVR Large widget as well... i can not figure out why it doesn't look clearer.. any ideas?

4 row layout

Here is my 4 row layout. Tried posting this a while ago but my internet was having issues.

The layout.zip contains all the icons that I made that you can see on the screens plus some more that just didn't fit

4rows.zip is layout.zip + all the PSD files I used.

Known issues: I need to tweak the size by just a couple of pixels for the 3x1. That sumbitch just won't play nice and I have no willpower to test variations on a pixel.

Widgets that aren't mine but on my screen anyway: google voice, powerAMP, battstat, digital clock widget, weather android pro (?). Background by g1walls

Regardless, enjoy
    Nevermind I figured it our. Here are some I made.

screenshot.png

ScreenShot-1.png

if any one would like the icons i would be more then happy to give them out. also credit for the backgrounds go to google for helping me find these images.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App