SpeedMod + Voodoo Sound test version!
Changes from K12K:
- FM Radio sound quality improvement: removed Dynamic Range Compression
- Voodoo Sound v1: FM radio bass fix, controllable headphone output via app
- rear speaker volume +1 for media
- light sensor polling interval changed to 2s instead of 0.5s
(saves battery, more stable brightness levels)
- light sensor sensitivity adjusted so that the screen doesn't turn bright so easily
(saves battery and reduces screen burn)
- adjustments to IO Tweak (super smooth now!)
- changed battery level polling interval to 60 seconds, from 5 seconds
Note that you need Supercurio's Voodoo app to adjust the headphone level. If u don't install it, the default level is the same level as K12K (+1 from Nexus S, or +3 from SGS).
PS. The FM radio sound is really awesome after those voice filters have been removed!