FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Best Solution] ChevronUnlocker connection issue.

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Niglet, Member on 18th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2011, 01:41 PM |#11  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Yes but does it solve your problem?

I post 2 screenshot;

-Compltly close Zune
-Connect the device

18th January 2011, 01:43 PM |#12  
OP Member

More
Here's what i did, connect the phone to PC via USB, let zune opens and sync. Then close zune. Rune WPconnect.exe. It should say "Trying to establish a connection with blablabal" then "Connection established" and it will close. Try that.
18th January 2011, 01:52 PM |#13  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-ThGraf

Ahah, i remove WP7 from my device but i test WPConnect, got the same problem... So i made a quickscreenshot, to see the error message, this is it !!

You mean you dont have WP7 on your HD2 and you try WPconnect with it? That wont work. Anyways also make sure you're not in sleep mode or lock mode when you use wpconnect.
18th January 2011, 04:00 PM |#14  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niglet

You mean you dont have WP7 on your HD2 and you try WPconnect with it? That wont work. Anyways also make sure you're not in sleep mode or lock mode when you use wpconnect.

No it was for help birel !

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
18th January 2011, 06:23 PM |#15  
Flag Paris

More
I made it 3 times and it works !

BIG BIG Thanks!
18th January 2011, 06:48 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-ThGraf

I made it 3 times and it works !

BIG BIG Thanks!

how was the setting on the phone? Language, region, flight-mode (on/off), wlan, date/time (automatic).
18th January 2011, 07:11 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm from Russia. sorry for my english. stll, not working for me, i'v done all steps, but can't unlock my hd2.
18th January 2011, 07:45 PM |#18  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by birel3107

how was the setting on the phone? Language, region, flight-mode (on/off), wlan, date/time (automatic).

Hum, only (no lock--> set to never..)

I did, step by step what |OP| Posted !
18th January 2011, 08:41 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I got so excited when I found this particular thread. Of all the hacks and mods for Chevron out there this one seemed to be the most realistic solution. I have to XP machines. I managed to install Windows Phone Development Tools on one(everything works except emulator and debuger) I downloaded the WPDTOctober2010Update_en.msp, and insured it installed to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK's\Windows Phone\v7.0\Tools\WPConnect.exe.(REBOOTED)

After I set up my HD2(again) Followed all the sugested settings, and downloaded Chevron cert via WIFI email. I began the steps on the 1st post.

1) I disabled all connections
2) I plugged in phone and through file explorer double clicked on WPConnect.exe and I got this error

" C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK's\Windows Phone\v7.0\Tools\WPConnect.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

I bet if I had WINDOWS 7 this would not be the case. Any help, advise solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.
18th January 2011, 08:50 PM |#20  
Flag Paris

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve

I got so excited when I found this particular thread. Of all the hacks and mods for Chevron out there this one seemed to be the most realistic solution. I have to XP machines. I managed to install Windows Phone Development Tools on one(everything works except emulator and debuger) I downloaded the WPDTOctober2010Update_en.msp, and insured it installed to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK's\Windows Phone\v7.0\Tools\WPConnect.exe.(REBOOTED)

After I set up my HD2(again) Followed all the sugested settings, and downloaded Chevron cert via WIFI email. I began the steps on the 1st post.

2) I plugged in phone and through file explorer double clicked on WPConnect.exe and I got this error

" C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK's\Windows Phone\v7.0\Tools\WPConnect.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

I bet if I had WINDOWS 7 this would not be the case. Any help, advise solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is the one that i use on Windows Seven 64 bits Ultimate
Attached Files
File Type: zip ChevronWP7.zip - [Click for QR Code] (46.1 KB, 1215 views)
19th January 2011, 03:23 AM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve

Well you need to have at least vista, or yet better windows 7. There are some problems with xp. Try installing windows 7 64 bit/32bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birel3107

I think the only things that matters would be setting airplane/flight mode 'ON' and automatic date 'OFF'. Language would be English US but i dont think that will affect the result.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)