FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Energy ROMs (NRGZ28) For TG01!

7,668 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
By olyloh6696, Senior Member on 17th January 2011, 10:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2011, 07:43 PM |#11  
olyloh6696's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
More
PM Sent!
Awaiting Reply
 
 
18th January 2011, 08:32 PM |#12  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696

yeh, thats great! i will contact NRG and ask him how long he needs it for! thanks miro!

p.s - i noticed, that you have started calling for donations, i will donate as soon as i get a paypal account!

yes, i will get a part from me-for our tg01 community, to we have new, great ROMs!

....is not a must, but, now 2-3 "new" devices ...and thousands from download
download stat
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mirolg Ad-Free
18th January 2011, 09:42 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
i can lend my tg01 as i have 2 but how long will u need it for? as it is my backup phone if my other 1 ever brakes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonnyhall1bmx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonnyhall1bmx1 Ad-Free
18th January 2011, 10:13 PM |#14  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,505
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1

i can lend my tg01 as i have 2 but how long will u need it for? as it is my backup phone if my other 1 ever brakes

you are the man ! that would be great- i need my two tg01 (one get end next week) for developing. to lend, i think a week or two.
18th January 2011, 10:27 PM |#15  
olyloh6696's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1

i can lend my tg01 as i have 2 but how long will u need it for? as it is my backup phone if my other 1 ever brakes

Nice one mate! i have pm'ed NRG, awaiting his reply. perhaps you could PM him too, offering your TG01 and ask him how long he will need it for, to cook us amazing Energy ROMs!
19th January 2011, 12:16 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
yes just give me a shout when he needs the tg01. i have 2 tg01 so i may aswel use the 1 just lying there for developing roms like i say just tell me when he wants the tg01 then ill sort it out from there
19th January 2011, 12:27 AM |#17  
drupad2drupad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 627
 
Donate to Me
More
I am 98% getting a second hand tg01 from a friend in about week or 10 days time. i was originally use that one to play around with rom making and frying it myself and second one for daily use, but if NRG will fry it making roms, i think it's well worth it! Will update if I get one donated Good work Oly!! Sorry have run out of 5 thnx today, but will be visiting this thread again soon

EDIT Sorry din't read the whole thread, sorry jonnyhall, wasn't ignoring the fact that you offered one already! But still, let me know if by any chance you can't send yours, I will try to hold one as spare 'just in case' (also since it's donation, will see if it comes along as promised first!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drupad2drupad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drupad2drupad Ad-Free
19th January 2011, 01:03 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by drupad2drupad

I am 98% getting a second hand tg01 from a friend in about week or 10 days time. i was originally use that one to play around with rom making and frying it myself and second one for daily use, but if NRG will fry it making roms, i think it's well worth it! Will update if I get one donated Good work Oly!! Sorry have run out of 5 thnx today, but will be visiting this thread again soon

EDIT Sorry din't read the whole thread, sorry jonnyhall, wasn't ignoring the fact that you offered one already! But still, let me know if by any chance you can't send yours, I will try to hold one as spare 'just in case' (also since it's donation, will see if it comes along as promised first!)

thats fine it doesnt matter anything to help the rom developers doesnt matter what tg01
19th January 2011, 09:10 AM |#19  
olyloh6696's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
More
Thanks for the offer, i am still awaiting a reply from NRG. Perhaps you can try Pm'ing NRG yourselves, and ask him how long he needs it for!
Thanks for the interest guys!
19th January 2011, 08:13 PM |#20  
NRGZ28's Avatar
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,068
 
More
I will need the device for about a week or two to get the ROM to work great.
19th January 2011, 08:15 PM |#21  
NRGZ28's Avatar
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,068
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696

Thanks for the offer, i am still awaiting a reply from NRG. Perhaps you can try Pm'ing NRG yourselves, and ask him how long he needs it for!
Thanks for the interest guys!

By the way.. the link your sig points to my Leo ROM.. not this thread I'd change it for you, but I figured you might wanna do it yourself..
The Following User Says Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NRGZ28 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, rom, tg01, toshiba

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes