22nd January 2011, 10:11 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
currently designing red ones for myself to match UD theme

26th January 2011, 10:30 PM |#12  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Im running the red liberty theme and having trouble. I did everything step by step and everything looks like it went through fine but 3G icon still shows. I put a image in my notification already but im not sure if that's affecting it. Not sure what to do help pleaseeeee

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
26th January 2011, 10:54 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Are you sure you saved the project and your phone restarted? If so, it all should have went through completely. The fact that you still have your 3G icon is a sign that something didn't get saved or you changed the image to something else.

So just to make sure, when you saved the images to your SD card, did they show up? You should have been able to see the 4G icon. Second, repeat the process. If it restarts and looks like it went through but your 3G icon is there then it might be because of your image. What is the icon you already changed?

26th January 2011, 11:34 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
how can i change the color of the 4g icon
i would really like a dark blue 4g icon if you could make one or tell me how to change the color that would be cool!!
27th January 2011, 04:41 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieffring

i would really like a dark blue 4g icon if you could make one or tell me how to change the color that would be cool!!

I could make you some like the red ones if you know how to put them in

27th January 2011, 10:04 PM |#16  
Flag ATL

More
Ok my phone restarted and ninjamorph said it was done. But when the phone came up it still showed 3g icon. When I go into my gallery I see the 4g lte icons there. I repeated process several times and same result. I even went to my backup rom and tried it and it also did the same. In this rom I didn't change anything in ninjamorph before. One thing that I noticed is when I go to replace the 3g icon in ninjamorph and select the 4g icon it says it should be replaced but it still shows 3g. I then put another image other than the 4g icon and it changed the 3g icon in ninjamorph. The image was in a .png format but why would that work but not 4g icon? ??? Do I have to push it or do something diffrent? ?? Any other suggestions?

27th January 2011, 11:53 PM |#17  
Flag ATL

More
Yesssssssssss!!!!!! I don't know what happened but finally got it to work I had to change the. Png and rename then it showed up.

28th January 2011, 01:35 AM |#18  

More
cool n a little weird
i followed these steps perfectly.. the whole 4g icon worked, however when i went into my messaging.apk it didnt display any names, or contact photos.. just numbers.. went into my accounts and nothing was there.. doing a reboot right now.. see what happens.

update: after reboot the issue was still there.. i opened the market to see if it let me in and i had to login to my gmail.. dont know why this happened but hopefully me logging back into gmail solves any and all sync issues.. kinda weird. thanks for the icons btw! pretty nice eye candy
28th January 2011, 04:00 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
Just log back in into your Gmail account. I am not sure why it would have logged you out, it never logged me out from changing a simple res image. However, on my girlfriend's OG Droid, it had logged her out but from changing the notification drop down. Coincidence? Not sure lol.

Glad it worked out!

29th January 2011, 12:12 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oregon

More
UPDATE
Now available in post #1, white 4G LTE for white bars, stock themes etc!

29th January 2011, 03:26 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
That would be cool!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyface19

I could make you some like the red ones if you know how to put them in

And ya i know how to put them in im using the white ones now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)