WP7 Swype Skins & NFL Dinik HTC Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

Search This thread

federaly

Oct 7, 2009
QLD,Brisbane
Here are my wp7 skins for swype keyboard I'd like to share with everyone. I've never made a skin for swype and you can see how many different things I've skined. With all the new wp7 phones coming out, I thought a wp7 themed keyboard skin would be a great starting place.

I have a WinPho7 now but was wondering is there anyway to place this skin over the normal HTC Sense keyboard on my TouchDiamond2?

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I have a WinPho7 now but was wondering is there anyway to place this skin over the normal HTC Sense keyboard on my TouchDiamond2?

No sorry these will only work with swype at the moment. Its funny you ask because thats one of the 1st things I thought of when finishing these skins. I just wanted to wait for a little and see how much interest users show in this new style/layout before making others..it'd be a waste of time to make if no one would use. But i can see, with the increasing amount of downloads, thats not the case. I'll go ahead and start making the same wp7 themed skin for HTC's keyboard. Check back soon for screenshots..I'll post some as soon as they're available.

Reactions: tmessy and lmikey88

Abdul9.

Dec 30, 2010
Eschweiler
I have swype installed but these skins dont work no matter how i try it. I tried installing the cab and even also copied the data to the directory but none of these work. I have a hd2. Thanks in advance.

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I have swype installed but these skins dont work no matter how i try it. I tried installing the cab and even also copied the data to the directory but none of these work. I have a hd2. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear they're not working for ya. Maybe your running a different version of swype than I have on my device and thats causing the mix-up. Lets try this..Uninstall my skins and get swype keyboard back to default. Once back to default, copy and zip the contents of your swype directory and attach it here for me. I'll take a look into how different the contents/images of yours is from mine. They may just need to be renamed or something simple along those lines. I'll remake them for ya if need be.

Reactions: tmessy and lmikey88

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Ok here it is. Thanks in advance.

Ok I just checked the images in your swype folder and the keyboards are in a completely different layout than mine. I was hoping it was going to be an easy fix but looks like I'll have to start completely over to make my skins work with this yours as well. It also looks like there are 20 additional images included with your version that aren't in the one I'm using(almost twice as many). Please be patient with me..I'm working on several different projects right now so it'll take me a little but i will attach/share it as soon as its finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmessy

puff601

Jan 24, 2009
here are the swype files you requested lnando. thanks

Attachments

• Swype.zip
    522.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
here are the swype files you requested lnando. thanks

Hi puff,

Just checked those files for ya and everything lines up correctly so my skins should work on your device. Where did you pull these files from? Maybe in energy's rom he put the swype files into a different directory than the usual install location(program files). Let me know where they need to go and which team you'd like and I'll recab it with the correct directory for ya. and so I can put instructions for energyrom users on 1st post

Last edited:

tmessy

Mar 12, 2011
Seattle
chelsea fc

lnando84 i love all your work, i currently have all your items downloaded on my phone...

my question is could you do a chelsea fc keyboard theme please????
all the ones are .apk files and not .cab files so i cant use them

please and thank you

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
lnando84 i love all your work, i currently have all your items downloaded on my phone...

my question is could you do a chelsea fc keyboard theme please????
all the ones are .apk files and not .cab files so i cant use them

please and thank you

That's awesome..it makes me happy to hear you like my works that much!! Here's a cab for a dinik keyboard with the chelsea fc logo inserted into it. Let me know how it works out. Enjoy..

Attachments

• PQ_Bg.jpg
    PQ_Bg.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No sorry these will only work with swype at the moment. Its funny you ask because thats one of the 1st things I thought of when finishing these skins. I just wanted to wait for a little and see how much interest users show in this new style/layout before making others..it'd be a waste of time to make if no one would use. But i can see, with the increasing amount of downloads, thats not the case. I'll go ahead and start making the same wp7 themed skin for HTC's keyboard. Check back soon for screenshots..I'll post some as soon as they're available.

Sorry to hear they're not working for ya. Maybe your running a different version of swype than I have on my device and thats causing the mix-up. Lets try this..Uninstall my skins and get swype keyboard back to default. Once back to default, copy and zip the contents of your swype directory and attach it here for me. I'll take a look into how different the contents/images of yours is from mine. They may just need to be renamed or something simple along those lines. I'll remake them for ya if need be.
    Here are my wp7 skins for swype keyboard I'd like to share with everyone. I've never made a skin for swype and you can see how many different things I've skined. With all the new wp7 phones coming out, I thought a wp7 themed keyboard skin would be a great starting place. I posted a few preview shots a few days ago and just finished them yesterday. I played with them all day and have found no problems(tp2). Please post if you have any problems! Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy..

They work in both portrait and landscape and are available with either a white or black background.

Instructions..
    -Make sure you have swype previously installed.
    -Install cab to the same directory you installed swype. example if swype is installed to storage card, install the skin to storage card.
    -or copy contents of zip to swype directory (program files/swype)
    -Soft-reset and your done

White Background Screenshot..
    whitepreview.jpg

Black Background Screenshot..
    blackpreview.jpg
    Here's a preview of a wp7 skin I'm working on for swype keyboard. I have all portrait images finished and will share it once I have landscape completed. What do you guys think of it?