FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Updated 10.05.2011"(New games Added,more coming soon)HD Games(Guaranteed working)

1,572 posts
Thanks Meter: 429

By SK_007, Senior Member on 26th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,there are a couple of HD games,which have some splendid graphics and the gameplay is awesome,and luckily they work flawlessly on our beloved X10 too,the graphics are awesome and all of them can be played flawlessly(thanks to MT),you should definitely try them,in the mean time here are some screenshots:
1.SpiderMan Total Mayhem HD

2.Gangstar Miami Indication HD

3.Real Football 2011 HD

4.GT Racing Motor Academy HD

5.Shrek Kart HD

6.N.O.V.A HD

7.Fast Five H.D

8.Eternal Legacy H.D

Note:
Fast five lags on the stock kernel,so flash the custom kernel via xrecovery and the game will run way smooth then the stock kernel,for convenience(and as someone asked me)i am providing the links below(all credit goes to zdzihu for this kernel):
http://hotfile.com/dl/117699971/4102...ernel.zip.html

In case if u want to go back to stock kernel,flash the below file via xrecovery:
http://hotfile.com/dl/117700181/1391...ernel.zip.html

If u like my work and found it helpful,then dont hesitate to thank me.

Regards.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to SK_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SK_007 Ad-Free

26th January 2011, 02:20 PM |#2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14

More
can u send the link on pm , tnx for your work ))
26th January 2011, 03:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 639

More
Which version of Gangstar Miami do you use?
I had to use a cracked version for HTC when I tested it.
26th January 2011, 05:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo95

Which version of Gangstar Miami do you use?
I had to use a cracked version for HTC when I tested it.

I am not using any type of cracked version,i purchased it from market,the version is 3.1.4.
Regards...
The Following User Says Thank You to SK_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SK_007 Ad-Free
26th January 2011, 06:18 PM |#5  
How about giving us the versions of each game that work on the Xperia? It'll surely save the lot of us time, money and bandwidth, don't you think? It does seem like you're the only one running these games "flawlessly". Furthermore, a few games you mention that run "flawlessly" DON'T work on phones with a Snapdragon processor. So unless your Xperia has another processor or something. I'd say there are modded sdcard files at play here..

Just my 2c

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to sarfaraaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sarfaraaz Ad-Free
26th January 2011, 06:35 PM |#6  
Flag San Francisco , CA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any version of spiderman aint working for me ..
26th January 2011, 06:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraaz

How about giving us the versions of each game that work on the Xperia? It'll surely save the lot of us time, money and bandwidth, don't you think? It does seem like you're the only one running these games "flawlessly". Furthermore, a few games you mention that run "flawlessly" DON'T work on phones with a Snapdragon processor. So unless your Xperia has another processor or something. I'd say there are modded sdcard files at play here..

Just my 2c

Cheers

I think u r unaware of XDA rules,as per XDA rules i am not allowed to share paid apps,go and read XDA rules for yourself,secondly u should atleast try to trust someone,i am not lying,believe me all these games are working fine on my X10,and if u still dont believe this then tell me,i can even post a video running all these games on my X10.
Regards...
The Following User Says Thank You to SK_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SK_007 Ad-Free
26th January 2011, 06:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 639

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK_007

I am not using any type of cracked version,i purchased it from market,the version is 3.1.4.
Regards...

Ok, thanks. I'll try that version. Hopefully it will work fluent...

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
26th January 2011, 06:45 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore11

Any version of spiderman aint working for me ..

Lol! how can it work if u will go for some free stuff or cracked version,thats wise people say it is better to pay for a working thing rather then wasting ur time for free stuff,anyway i advise u to visit Gameloft site(like i did) and purchase it from there,i personally guarantee that not only SpiderMan,but every game would work without any issues.
Regards....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SK_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SK_007 Ad-Free
26th January 2011, 08:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Also working,
Asphalt 5 3.3.6
Dungeon Hunter 3.5.5
Fifa 10 1.0.53
Hero of sparta 3.2.1
Lets golf 3.3.5
NFS shift 1.0.58
UNO 3.2.6
Zenonia 2 1.0.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerses For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerses Ad-Free
27th January 2011, 01:38 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you send me a PM with the links of that games, please?

Thank you so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)