[APP] Call Confirm FR

Search This thread

Corleone!

Nov 24, 2010
Marseille
Changelog

26/01/2011 - Correction d'un mot dans la traduction.

20/01/2011 - Sortie de la première version

(...)

N'oubliez pas de remercier, jusqu'à ce jour plusieurs téléchargement mais aucun remerciement...

alovell83

Jun 29, 2010
Lippstadt
I don't need this, but I thought this might help. If you are accidentally making phone calls, you might accidentally confirm the call (pocket-dialing). So, to make this better, make an option where you have to input characters/solve a math problem, to show that you are a person.

Reactions: Cruisi

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
I don't need this, but I thought this might help. If you are accidentally making phone calls, you might accidentally confirm the call (pocket-dialing). So, to make this better, make an option where you have to input characters/solve a math problem, to show that you are a person.

i use "application protection" to lock the phone dialer, so everytime i want to make a call, i must enter a password. i also use it to lock video player, so if children playing your phone, they unable to watch your adult videos! :D

Kalavere

Feb 12, 2010
Changelog

(...)

N'oubliez pas de remercier, jusqu'à ce jour plusieurs téléchargement mais aucun remerciement...

Please post in English or at least an English translation. Thanks.

26/01/2011 - Fixed a word in the translation.

20/01/2011 - Release of first version

(...)

Remember to thank, to this day several download but no thanks ...

JaredP

Dec 16, 2010
Ventura
Google Voice does the same thing. Set the option to ask you on every call and you're golden.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

mulle78

May 22, 2009
Do anyone have contact to the developer: If you choose to call a emergency number call confirm blocks this if the screen is locked. Please add a function to exclude numbers from the confirmation screen to be save to have access to the emergency numbers by locked phones. <-- sry... display lock option (germna: Display Sperre) allows to hide the confirmation screen by locked phones. A better way would be a customizable list of numbers.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Frenchies!

I've made a french version of the excellent Call Confirm!

Unofficial release Call Confirm 1.2.1 FR apk:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ecajfgby6j1dgk5

Vive la France!
    Changelog

(...)