FORUMS

My Today Screen

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By nickcerda, Senior Member on 19th March 2006, 02:32 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
5th January 2007, 03:20 PM |#781  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Clean and simple. I just need to find a calendar alert/notification that works with Phone Alarm??

Also, anyone know how to change the color of the Edge, Signal and Alarm icons at the top?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	1440
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	32840  
5th January 2007, 03:44 PM |#782  
hanmin's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Flag Devon, UK
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t mobile mda ff

Clean and simple. I just need to find a calendar alert/notification that works with Phone Alarm??

Isn't that a waste of space in the mid section, which can be used to display information instead of just.. a picture. Anyway, the standard notification will pop up and repeat itself, which doesn't contribute much if it to were to be work together with PhoneAlarm, other than to make it prettier. Anyway, the easier (costl-ier) way to change the top icons is to use Wisbar.
9th January 2007, 05:18 PM |#783  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Might be a daft question but here i go.

Been using Wisbar advance @ desktop for a week or so now and there is one annoying thing that is getting right up my nose, why is it that when i install WA2 and WA does it not load the background skin that i use it keeps defaulting to the WM5 blue background (wallpaper) but the top menu and softkey menu are in my designated skin. I use a SPV M5000 and when i switch between screens (landscape then portrait on swivel screen) the background wallpaper disapears. Also my drop down menu seems to "loose" its programs menu.

Is there a simple switch i am not selecting here..??
10th January 2007, 12:46 AM |#784  
fde2blk22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
here's how it looks now:



WA2 PSP theme
I made the psshutxp skin to match it, the drops background looks awesome!
10th January 2007, 05:13 PM |#785  
Shawner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
An update of my Today Screen...
...scrapped the calendar today plug-in app for Today Agenda



11th January 2007, 04:28 AM |#786  
GldRush98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taylorville, IL.
Thanks Meter: 340
 
More
I couldn't stand WA or WAD. They bogged the system to **** and made it painful to use. I uninstalled them both with in 5 minutes of installing them. Can't stand them.

I like the stock screen:


I do use zombienexus dialer skin though:
11th January 2007, 08:20 AM |#787  
KTamas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldRush98

I couldn't stand WA or WAD. They bogged the system to **** and made it painful to use. I uninstalled them both with in 5 minutes of installing them. Can't stand them.

I like the stock screen:



I do use zombienexus dialer skin though:

The first rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about the Fight Club
11th January 2007, 10:53 PM |#788  
hanmin's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Flag Devon, UK
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
quick and dirty iPhone mock
As originally posted here. Double post it here to keep the iPhone discussion there and theming here.

The top section is done by cLaunch, while bottom section is with phoneAlarm. Icons and phoneAlarm skin available at the original post above.

Attached the TSK for it (allBlack.tsk). If you use this theme, you will still see grey in the middle section. To make it all black, create the following values, type "Binary" and give both the value "00 00 00 00". Then restart your system (switch your phone off and on first before soft reset)

Code:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\Color_SoftkeyFlatCenter
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\Color_TitleFlatCenter
Use this allBlack.tsk theme

The values Color_SoftkeyFlatCenter and Color_TitleFlatCenter should not exist, so you will need to create them.

Note: You will only get the "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\" when you use this theme. If you are using other theme, you will get "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\xxx.tsk\" where "xxx" if the name of the theme you use.
11th January 2007, 11:06 PM |#789  
vijay555's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Witch Space
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Hanmin, try VJToggleToday II as well. It might help improve the effect.

V
12th January 2007, 03:10 AM |#790  
GldRush98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taylorville, IL.
Thanks Meter: 340
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTamas

The first rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about the Fight Club

Indeed

I was actually motivated to change my theme last night. I've had Orange themes on it for a while and decided to switch it up. I'm digging the green theme now:


12th January 2007, 04:27 AM |#791  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmin

As originally posted here. Double post it here to keep the iPhone discussion there and theming here.

The top section is done by cLaunch, while bottom section is with phoneAlarm. Icons and phoneAlarm skin available at the original post above.

Attached the TSK for it (allBlack.tsk). If you use this theme, you will still see grey in the middle section. To make it all black, create the following values, type "Binary" and give both the value "00 00 00 00". Then restart your system (switch your phone off and on first before soft reset)

Code:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\Color_SoftkeyFlatCenter
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\Color_TitleFlatCenter
The values Color_SoftkeyFlatCenter and Color_TitleFlatCenter should not exist, so you will need to create them.

Note: You will only get the "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\allBlack.tsk\" when you use this theme. If you are using other theme, you will get "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\xxx.tsk\" where "xxx" if the name of the theme you use.

Amazing Job!!!

What are the settings for the icon names spacing. I can only see a few letters of the names.

Thanks.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes