Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2007, 02:33 PM |#171  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 3

More
disabled state of up and down buttons
ctibor,
ok, try one of this cabs (depends of what skin you use - Black or Grass) - this will add disabled state of up and down buttons (actually, pictures in not reflect disabled status , because i just use normal state pictures , but it is more preferable than an empty space, i think )
10th January 2007, 06:47 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I have downloaded the V_SmartDial_25b24516_v2.zip and installed it (for greek search) and it works fine but i would like you to add some more characters. Is this possible? the chars are:

[2ΑΒΓΆαβγάABCabc]
[3ΔΕΖΈδεζέDEFdef]
[4ΗΘΙΉΊηθιήίϊΐGHIghi]
[5ΚΛΜκλμJKLjkl]
[6ΝΞΟΌνξοόMNOmno]
[7ΠΡΣπρσςPQRSpqrs]
[8ΤΥΦΎτυφύϋΰTUVtuv]
[9ΧΨΩΏχψωώWXYZwxyz]

If it isnt difficult to re-post the whole zip, just post the cab file with the greek mapping. Thank you very much!
11th January 2007, 06:38 AM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
valeravi
we dont have capital letters these are the letters we have in hebrew:

2abcדהו
3defאבג
4ghiמםנן
5jklיכךל
6mnoזחט
7pqrsרשת
8tuvצץק
9wxyzסעפ

if you need anything else I will be more then happy to assiste you
thank you very much for your help
sagi
11th January 2007, 07:05 PM |#174  

More
Predefined mix of files from Valera Vi v_2 patch - for Russian HTC 3300 Artemis.
Only 2 cabs needed in this case.

(2 versions - with Nokia-style and Siemens-style keypad layouts).
12th January 2007, 06:07 PM |#175  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 35

More
ValeraVi,

Thank you again! Now I have all button from the big key skin on screen. Everything works just fine.

It may be strange, but I have no more desire for the moment :))

Cheers

ctibor
13th January 2007, 10:02 PM |#176  

More
SMS in Russian
Could someone explain what do I need to do to send SMS in Russian? I've installed Russian soft keyboard (Interkey) on O2 Orbit and can enter text for SMS in Russian, but my SMS displayed as question marks on other's phones At the same time, Russian SMS received by my O2 Orbit are perfectly readable.
Any suggestion?

Thank you.
13th January 2007, 11:59 PM |#177  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv

More
v3
new:
- added extra letters to the greek;
- added hebrew search and letters below dialpad buttons (_Mark_);
for more see readme.txt in archive.
Attached Files
File Type: zip V_SmartDial_25b24516_v3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (888.8 KB, 4370 views)
14th January 2007, 12:09 AM |#178  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kyiv

More
xhdl, i use resco keyboard pro and all works ok. Check your keyboard by sending sms to yourself (if you receive only question marks - then your keyboard is not work). Also, may be other phones is not support cyrillic or unicode sms?
14th January 2007, 12:17 AM |#179  

More
ValeraVi, I checked SMS in Russian using my other Nokia phone wich supports Russian SMS. You're right, probably Interkey doesn't support Unicode 'cause when I type SMS in Russin I get char count as x/160 and as far as I know when you send SMS in Russin you don't get 160 chars per message. Can you give me a link to the keyboard you use?

Thank you!
14th January 2007, 12:32 AM |#180  

More
ValeraVi, I've downloaded and tested Resco Keyboard Pro - the result is the same, question marks in place of Russian characters. Any idea what can be done about it?
14th January 2007, 12:54 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhdl

ValeraVi, I've downloaded and tested Resco Keyboard Pro - the result is the same, question marks in place of Russian characters. Any idea what can be done about it?

When you are in the sms folder click menu->tools->options... then click to change the sms account. The checkbox that says "use of unicode characters when needed" must be checked.

I had the same problem with greek characters. and with that checkbox checked i could send sms without questionmarks. the only bad thing is that you have to write sms with 70chars...
The other way is to change the mapping of the phonepad keyboard but i dont know how...

Sorry if am not accurate in the menus, thats because i have greek menus on my ppc...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)