so it doesn't really help...
my last hope is that sbdy makes a flashable xap-installer...
i don't know if it is possible, but that would solve our problem....
but thanks for your reply :)
alright after a lot of hours trying here and there i finally set up my connection from tmobile hd7 usa.
on the advance tab (to get there after installing the drivers and device on usb modem mode go to to device manager then modems then right click usb modem then properties then advance tab) put there copy and paste +cgdcont=1,"IP","wap.voicestream.com"
then go to settings on your phone, celullar, data connection off, go down add apn
Add A New Internet Connection
Close the Phone and Modem Options and the Control Panel.
For XP: Create a new connection with Start -> Connect To -> Show all connections -> Create a new connection.
1. Click Next
2. Select "Connect To The Internet" then Next
3. Select "Set up my connection manually" then Next
4. Select "Connect using a dial-up modem" then Next.
For Vista: Create a new connection with Start -> Connect To ->
1. Set up a connection or network
2. Choose a connection option: Click on "Connect to the Internet (Set up a wireless, broadband, or dial-up connection to the Internet."
3. You are already connected to the Internet - Click on "Set up a new connection anyway"
4. At "How do you want to connect?" Click on "Dial-up"
5. Check only the Standard Modem (if prompted).
6. Give the connection a name such as "BlackBerry Modem", then Next.
7. On the next screen, pick one of the following phone numbers, depending on your carrier:
....If you use GSM/Cingular/AT&T/TMobile/SwissCom: Enter phone number *99#
8. Click Next.
If you use T-Mobile:
.........Note: In USA, you can leave both blank
9. click properties
ckeck only lcp extensions.
restart the phone at this point with usb disconnected then when the phone restarts connect usb
open your dial up connection and click connect.
hope this helps
When you boot the phone while holding down on the Camera button you get to a screen (image should be attached) that tells you to connect to the PC. Once doing this it starts up Zune and you receive the error C101002E. The device now also shows up in the device manager while in this mode but still doesnt allow syncing as according to Zune it is corrupt and cannot be repaired.
Is there any way this special type of boot mode, I have no idea what it is, can be used to return the phone to Zune-mode?
Just throwing my ideas out there
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|