|July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Search This thread

fromaron

May 10, 2010
Everyone needs to remember to put this information in their posts so people can easily see what version of the ROM the post applies to.

Valid point JVH3.
I am using 29007 Jan, 6 build, Sencity ROM and never saw the problem before even though I tried nearly every energy build.
It almost sounds like different hardware if some people see the problem others don't. But then you would expect to see wrong color on every screen where dark grey is used.

gizmol

look of newest ROM

Hello

Since today I was runing old rom from around year ago, it was going nicely so I did not mind its oldness. Today, after twiter info I came here and decided to update to latest one. But after flashing it with "Energy.RAPHAEL.29007.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jan.30" my eyes seen not sense but some android like screen, can anyone tell me what is going on ? What version should I get to have "normal" sense look like that:

Attachments

• CookieClassicHomeWRITE.jpg
    CookieClassicHomeWRITE.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 63

R^7Z

It is the Android look or at least the notification bar icons. I'm not 100% that NRG is going to continue the reference or NRG style version that does not include all of this. However, for future reference, if you want to read the change logs as he uploads the ROMs, take a look HERE
Also, I do have older NRG ROMs I've saved if you know which one you want to try out. Either PM me for a link or reply back here, thanks!

gizmol

ROM

Thx for reminding energy page, it's way more organized than starting posts in this topic ;)
Anyway, I found my way with Energy ROM. If anyone else is used to look similar to this from picture, then he (or maybe she ;) ) should chose rom named: "Energy.RAPHAEL.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jan.27.7z" and it will be just fine ;)

prahler

May 26, 2009
Ability to flag a message in outlook email

Hello all: I am new to posting so be gentle :)

I am using Sense 2.5 Cookie 2.0 Jan 6 and cannot flag messages for follow up in outlook but I am able to do it in my Gmail and Yahoo accounts. When I check the sort options in outlook email, "conversations" is not an option as it is in Gmail and Yahoo. Does anyone know how to fix this so I can flag messages for follow up in outlook? I am most likely going to flash to the Jan 27th ROM for this and was curious if anyone has this issue in that version or any other flavor.

Thanks for the help. I tried the search and could not find anything.

GbNoR

Jan 7, 2009
Norway
Shake And Save

Don't know why NRGZ28 removed the shake and save app.
Maybe the HD2 users had some problems with it..
I used this one a lot.
So I'm uploading it here in a cab. This one is modified.
It will put it back in the tools folder, and have the same
icon, as we are used to.

Attachments

• ShakeAndSave_Setup.cab
    105.5 KB · Views: 11

thereddevil

Oct 29, 2008
Sound issue with HTC Touch Pro

I have the HTC touch pro and also get the sound issue with the ROM dated 06-01-2011. The sound just disappears after a while and the only solution is a reboot. Is there a solution for this? Also had this problem with the previous ROM of 25-11-2010. If the problem has been solved in the latest ROM please let me know. In that case it is worth it to install the latest ROM. I didn't see anything about the sound issue in the change log however. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

wmg316

Dec 30, 2009
Tyler, TX
Don't know why NRGZ28 removed the shake and save app.
Maybe the HD2 users had some problems with it..
I used this one a lot.
So I'm uploading it here in a cab. This one is modified.
It will put it back in the tools folder, and have the same
icon, as we are used to.

Did you give Whip2Snap a try? I posted about it here.

Whip2Snap offers more functionality than Shake and Save....Whip2Snap allows you to save the resulting pics on your storage card...or anywhere else on the device you choose.

wmg316

Dec 30, 2009
Tyler, TX
I can not remember how to fix the "Free Ram" on the locked screen

'rcartolano' had a very imformative post here.

The problem occurs because of the exclusion of the CHT State Link cab in the ROM. You can just install the State Link cab found on the Cookie's Hometab thread here and soft reset to fix...or use the fix posted by 'rcartolano'.

talvae

Sep 17, 2007
I see where 'iwfratz' recently released v1.04 of WiMoSpeed with support for the Raphael. Has anyone tried this yet on their Fuze/Touch Pro? I will have to wait til I get home to pull my Fuze out; it really enhances performance on my Tilt2.
I tried WiMoSpeed in my Fuze with Jan 06 Energy rom 29007 sense 2.5 cokie 2.0 and it didn't work.
Was someone able to make it work?

talvae
FUZE
Eneryrom 29007 27 Jan Sense 2.5 cokie 2.0

JVH3

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2008
Minneapolis
www.twitter.com
Did you give Whip2Snap a try? I posted about it here.

Whip2Snap offers more functionality than Shake and Save....Whip2Snap allows you to save the resulting pics on your storage card...or anywhere else on the device you choose.

I switched to it right when I found out that Shake and Save was no longer in the ROM.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10843966&postcount=32578

I agree 100% that it is better.
You don't need to check that checkbox to agree everytime you run it.
Settings are easily imported with a reg file after a flash.
And you can save to the storage card.

R^7Z

I have the HTC touch pro and also get the sound issue with the ROM dated 06-01-2011. The sound just disappears after a while and the only solution is a reboot. Is there a solution for this? Also had this problem with the previous ROM of 25-11-2010. If the problem has been solved in the latest ROM please let me know. In that case it is worth it to install the latest ROM. I didn't see anything about the sound issue in the change log however. Thanks in advance!

Just what kind of sound issue are you referring to? Can you recreate it after a re-flash? I am not experiencing any sound issues here with the ROM in my sig. Also, need a little more info as to which one you've flashed. Perhaps someone else here has flashed it and can confirm this?

handsolo

Aug 31, 2009
Just what kind of sound issue are you referring to? Can you recreate it after a re-flash? I am not experiencing any sound issues here with the ROM in my sig. Also, need a little more info as to which one you've flashed. Perhaps someone else here has flashed it and can confirm this?

hi,
i have the same issue in my current rom Energy.RAPHAEL.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Jan.06 i think in my previous rom Energy.RAPHAEL.23699.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Nov.25 problem was existing too.
After few days of working my TP stops playing sounds, phone behaves as if it was switched to vibration mode, but sound still works via connected bluetooth headphones

R^7Z

Have you tired a re-flash to see if that would fix the issue? What have you tried? Also, is it possible an app has gone rogue and is tinkering with your sound (you might want to try running the ROM without post installing any apps)? I think I've experienced what you were talking about but for the life of me, I do not recall which one... Try a re-flash and if the problem persists, I haven't had that issue with the one I am using now in my sig.

thereddevil

Oct 29, 2008
Energy.RAPHAEL.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0
Radio 1.12.25.19

Installed Apps
Manbolo Meon
TomTom Navigator
Rabobank Bankieren (banking app)
De Telegraaf (news app)
Nu.nl (news app)

I have installed very few apps.

thereddevil

Oct 29, 2008
hi,
i have the same issue in my current rom Energy.RAPHAEL.29007.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Jan.06 i think in my previous rom Energy.RAPHAEL.23699.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Nov.25 problem was existing too.
After few days of working my TP stops playing sounds, phone behaves as if it was switched to vibration mode, but sound still works via connected bluetooth headphones
I used the exact same two versions and have the same problem.

Radio 1.12.25.19

Installed Apps
Manbolo Meon
TomTom Navigator
De Telegraaf (news app)
Nu.nl (news app)

thereddevil

Oct 29, 2008
Have you tired a re-flash to see if that would fix the issue? What have you tried? Also, is it possible an app has gone rogue and is tinkering with your sound (you might want to try running the ROM without post installing any apps)? I think I've experienced what you were talking about but for the life of me, I do not recall which one... Try a re-flash and if the problem persists, I haven't had that issue with the one I am using now in my sig.
Radio 1.12.25.19

Installed Apps
Manbolo Meon
TomTom Navigator
De Telegraaf (news app)
Nu.nl (news app)

R^7Z

I guess I could try to re-create the issue on my end by attempting to locate, download and install the apps OR you could try to re-flash or even flash another ROM to see if the issue persists. Either case, I would try the latter if nothing else.
The date the ROM was cooked would also be helpful :)

EDIT
NEW FEB 01 CHT ROMs are ready for mass consumption! From the looks of it, they have been there for a little while... :)
\EDIT

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first! :)

• The 29022 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.X series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

If you own an European\Asian Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utilities > Tweaks (after you flash the ROM) to select the "Pro" keyboard layout. The ROM comes with the american AT&T Fuze layout enabled by default.

This post features all the Cookie Hometab based ROMs I make.

The original ROM is the "energy" version and that's a good starting point. All the rest, are themes applied to that ROM.
    They all come in two versions,
    Cookie 1.8.5 and Cookie 2.0 (the ROM filename will be labeled "Cookie" and "Cookie.2.0, plus the name of the theme)

You can see more screenshots of these ROMs a couple of posts down.

The two Cookie versions look pretty similar, but Cookie 2.0 has multiple sliding homescreens/freely moveable widgets (similar to Android) and
    quite a few more features and speed, however it's still in 'beta'. Cookie 1.8.5 is considered the less complicated and stable build for now.

My own 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
    • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items on the homescreen, arrange items any way you like, plus lots of extra features
    • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
    • 3 pages of quicklinks with a configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
    • 3 Homescreen layouts to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <
    Dinik's "Anastasia"
    • This ROM series is skinned with Dinik's great "Anastasia" theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc
    _LeCiel_'s ".sencity"

• This ROM is themed with the .sencity theme released by _LeCiel_ who is a very talented artist ! Please support his work if possible.
    • .sencity is not %100 complete yet, but _LeCiel_ is working hard on finishing his work to completely skin the entire ROM.
    DJC & Bobsbbq's "Touch Of Glass"
    • This ROM series is skinned with DJC's "Touch of Glass" theme throughout Sense and the Start Menu
    • More will be skinned as DJC continues his work on the theme in the future...
    ElCondor's "GTX"

• This ROM has the white GTX theme applied
    • Android styled taskbar, matching dialer, matching start menu background and Action screen background
    • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different (white) experience

Sense%20Home%20Cookie.png
    Sense%20Email.png
    Sense%20Music.png
    Sense%20Settings.png
    Sense%20Facebook.png
    Sense%20CallHistory.png

Start%20Menu.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings.png
    Start%20Menu%20Settings%20System.png
    Start%20Menu%20Internet.png
    Start%20Menu%20Tools.png

Dialer.png
    Email.png
    Messaging.png
    Lockscreen.png

nrgenergize.png

List of installed applications

Games

• Bubble Breaker
    • Solitaire
    • Teeter
    GPS

• Digital Compass
    • QuickGPS
    • Google Maps
    • HTC GPSTool
    • ChartCross GPS Test
    Internet

• Opera 9.7
    • Jbed Java
    • RSS Hub
    • Remote Desktop
    • A couple of widgets for ROM Updates
    • MSN Messenger and Windows Live
    • Barnes Noble eReader
    • Facebook
    • Palringo
    • Windows Live
    • Messenger
    • Bing
    • Send and Receive All
    • Data Controller
    Multimedia

• Audio Booster
    • FM Radio
    • MP3 Trimmer
    • Voice Recorder
    • YouTube
    • TCPMP
    • InCall Recording
    Office Mobile

• Full suite of Office Mobile 2010
    Tools

• BsB Tweaks
    • Flashlight
    • Lock Device
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Registry Editor
    • PIM Backup
    • FDC TaskManager
    • Wifi Router
    • XDA UC
    • My own Settings Exporter tool
    • Shake and Save (screenshot app)
    • Wifi Monster
    • Wifi Router (internet sharing app)
    • tBattery
    On the Start Menu

• Backlight control app
    • Total Commander
    • Rotate Screen (by clicking icon or by pushing down Send key)
    • Windows Marketplace

ROM features at a glance:

• Very fast startup time. You won't find any startup wizards in this ROM. You'll be up and running in a couple minutes after flashing the ROM and ready to go. No need to spend time to set everything up.

• XDA_UC is built in. It will import your custom XML and REG files from your storage card after first boot.

• My own Settings Exporter application is found in the Tools folder. Use it to export all your settings after you customize the device. When a new ROM comes down the line, use it to import everything and save time.

• Everything is setup to use the phone right after flashing. Sounds, notifications, all options, etc

• The HTC Messaging client is removed, leaving the windows built SMS client for much faster texting, but still able to use a nicely skinned Sense text messaging app with "iphone style" messaging bubbles.
    EnergyStandard.png

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'

• This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
    • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
    • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

MaxSense.png
    Titanium.png

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)

• This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
    • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
    • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
    • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
    • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
    Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
    • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
    • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

Camera / G-Sensor Issue

In the Rhodium, I found that HTCSensorSDK.dll was missing in both the December 11th and December 13th ROMs.

I found this by running depends.exe on Camera.exe.

I saw that HTCSensorSDK.dll was a dependency.

Since there were also G-Sensor issue, it seemed like a likely cause.

I uploaded my December 5th version of that file. A user applied it.

The Camera started working.

That particular file might not be compatible with the Raphael, so I recommend someone look at the last ROM where the camera worked. backup HTCSensorSDK.dll from the windows folder.

Flash the latest ROM. Then copy the backed up file to the windows folder.

If it works, then zip it up and upload it.

Hope this helps. If it does, please remember the Thanks button.