Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
@ T

does it work with the latest baseband 2.1.54 (shipped in stock 2.1.A.0.435 ROM)??

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
Do you have to flash gapps file or anything?

Or is it good to go straight out the zip?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

strix75

Aug 2, 2009
Gothenburg
If you run free x10 beta3 can i just install this over free x10?? Or do i have to flash som other rom first?? baseband ect.??

Meikrekel

Jul 15, 2010
Bergen
Absolutely wonderfull! Gonna try this out now. If I find a bug, I'll post it in this post! BTW, does anyone know how to turn of 3g completely? I've been using APNdroid so far, but I guess there should be a setting for disabling 3g(?)

RaDi

Aug 8, 2010
Trip ....... Make .. Belive !

Sony Ericsoon ....... Speak .....no Actions !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had that also ones, dont know what it is. Just reboot AND STRAIGHT BACK INTO RECOVERY and flash again
    Hi there, it was brought to my attention that you have taken several files from FreeX10 rom and used in this "rom" without our consent.

I'm not sure about you, but here where I live, taking of another person's property without asking for a permission is called "theft".

Please remove all those files from this "rom" OR give a credit where it's due (J&Z).

Cheers,
    z
    LOL, some people here just can't (or don't want to) understand what open source is.
    Android is open source, yes, but remember, the x10 sources which are open is SE's 2.1 stock rom.
    Z started from THAT open sources, like any other devs should, he spent time coding it, fixing it, discovering it, and he released FreeX10 as we can see now, and you say that FreeX10 is open source too? and he must let people use his effort without mentioning as if they're all THEIR effort? Well I say that's bull****. Android is open source because Google want it to be an open source, and FreeX10 would be an open source IF Z said that it is an open source, otherwise, it is Z's source, every single file that has Z's codes in it. Isn't that so clear to see?

I think you don't know what open source is.
    Anyway, from: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=755533

Code:
    The Rules as they apply on XDA

As XDA has no legal power to uphold the GPL (and frankly we want to stay as far away from doing so as possible), we can’t force any of our users to abide by the GPL. However it is in XDA’s interests as well as the interests of our developer-base to ensure all GPL-derived materials hosted or linked on XDA comply fully with the GPL.

GPL-derived materials that do not come with the complete sources used to compile the GPL components are considered warez, and will be treated as such under forum rule 6 and 9.

If you use GPL components, but do not make any modifications to them whatsoever, you should provide a link to the original source of your GPL code.
    Sources accompanying a release should be complete, and contain all the necessary source code for any modules, scripts or definition files. Complete sources will be defined as those which compile correctly and completely against the platform for which the software is distributed, and which contain any and all modifications made to the released General Public Licenced code. The source code supplied should be the exact version for which the source code is being requested, complete with all modifications.

So, Z released the source code.
    Fine.

T used Zs code?
    - no - release his source code if he modified open source code.
    - yes:

T modified Zs code?
    - T has to release his source code and with credits in the files he modified (originally by Z)
    - no - T should provide a link to the original source code (Zs code) leaving the copyright intact.

Is not difficult.
    Is not mandatory to write the credits in a post every time you release something as long as the copyright stays intact in the files you modify.
    CM7 also comes up. Relax and enjoy this one first. See you later in the evening. Going to have some fun in the real world :D cheers!
    if anyone wants to download it....

v1.2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLY1WCCI