By cherrybombaz, Senior Member on 26th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
boto
2nd February 2011, 01:23 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Light

does this rom work for Canadian bands? (USA 3G) i flashed my 3g radio file after installing but i'm still not getting 3g

Witch frequency Canada uses? Brazil is quadriband 850/900/1800/2100.

But you can use Androidiani OR to change it, or flash a SBF radio file of your operator frequency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by framir

How can i change language to italian?

Still not possible this rom is based on Brazilian original languages (PT-BR, EN, ES), but Edgar (one of the rom Dev Team) is already working in a multi language version (also including Worldwide APNs)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd February 2011, 06:16 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hi.
is there a way to make ad hoc wifi to work with this rom?
thanks.
2nd February 2011, 07:21 AM |#43  
Flag Pineto
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Wow!
So Ok i white his wonderfull work!

LJust a last question:
the keyborard have the italian dictionary for the suggestion and prediction?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boto

Witch frequency Canada uses? Brazil is quadriband 850/900/1800/2100.

But you can use Androidiani OR to change it, or flash a SBF radio file of your operator frequency.

Still not possible this rom is based on Brazilian original languages (PT-BR, EN, ES), but Edgar (one of the rom Dev Team) is already working in a multi language version (also including Worldwide APNs)

2nd February 2011, 08:52 AM |#44  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boto

That is strange, i have no freezes here and using overclock over 1.200mhz i have 24h of battery sending some msg and receiving some calls (using 3g).

Try to charge your battery fully, then remove battery for 1m, plug it again, charge it again over 100%.

Then flash everything.

Don't forget, wipe everything before and after flash.

Will try the thing with the battery. But I always restore all my stuff with MyBackup Pro so the issue with freezez can come from something in there. But I have to. Don't want to restart my progress in angry birds ;)
boto
2nd February 2011, 10:45 PM |#45  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paitor

Will try the thing with the battery. But I always restore all my stuff with MyBackup Pro so the issue with freezez can come from something in there. But I have to. Don't want to restart my progress in angry birds ;)

probably your backup is copying some roms proprietary files, so this backup will only work with this rom.

hehe i loose 10 time my angry birds stages =(
3rd February 2011, 02:47 AM |#46  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Sorry for the lack of feedback. I'm getting my hands dirty on GB, so this kinda slipped out. I'm probably posting a version with the additional languages/apns today later on.

(and probably an alpha of GB!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgardcastro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edgardcastro Ad-Free
3rd February 2011, 02:48 AM |#47  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgardcastro

Sorry for the lack of feedback. I'm getting my hands dirty on GB, so this kinda slipped out. I'm probably posting a version with the additional languages/apns today later on.

Ohh nice! I'm excited for the gingerbread alpha.
sileshnair
3rd February 2011, 03:47 AM |#48  

More
@ cherrybombaz, check your PM.
3rd February 2011, 04:08 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 590

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgardcastro

Very excited for the gingerbread alpha release! Please release soon . Appreciate your work.
sileshnair
3rd February 2011, 06:19 AM |#50  

More
@cherrybombaz

I will upload the links again after i add the modded services.jar to the files.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
3rd February 2011, 07:35 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
i know everything is switching over to Gingerbread. i just wanted to say i figured out my issue. i guess its kind of a noob mistake but my 3g radio files were fine. i just had no APN set up. heh. manually set one up and now i've got 3g no problem.

Also a great rom. very snappy and smooth. i now run it as my daily. (i'm coming from FroyoMod) i got like 1250 something for quadrant. how on earth did you hit 16 something?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)