8th February 2011, 02:45 PM |#221  
Flag Sampa City
Thanks Meter: 629

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorator

From this post by TheFluffyOne:

According to the Android 2.3 user manual:

"Network status icons turn green if you have a Google Account added to your phone and the phone is connected to Google services, for syncing your Gmail, Calendar events, contacts, for backing up your settings, and so on. If you don’t have a Google Account or if, for example, you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network that is not connected to the Internet, the network icons are white."

You are right my friend. All ok now... i was missing my google account.
Cheers!!!!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

8th February 2011, 02:56 PM |#222  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 3,930

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spineforu82

Kabaldan:

I think there may be a memory leak somewhere. When i first boot up the phone in storage memory i will have ~100mb free. After a days use with no reboot it will drop to about 70 mb then progressively continues to drop. A reboot will bring it back up to about 100mb. Any one else seeing this?

There is some additional logging enabled as a residue from the previous gkisystem on 2.3 bug hunting. It will be disabled in the future build.
The files are in /data/logger, you can safely delete them (though the log files will be recreated again on next boot until the debugging properties will be turned off in /etc/rootfs/init.mapphone_umts.rc).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kabaldan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2011, 03:17 PM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

There is some additional logging enabled as a residue from the previous gkisystem on 2.3 bug hunting. It will be disabled in the future build.
The files are in /data/logger, you can safely delete them (though the log files will be recreated again on next boot until the debugging properties will be turned off in /etc/rootfs/init.mapphone_umts.rc).

Awesome thanks Kabaldan!
8th February 2011, 03:29 PM |#224  
Flag jakarta, makati
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
Can we use Droid X / Milestone 2 kernel in Milestone 1 ??
8th February 2011, 03:36 PM |#225  
Flag Campinas, SP
Thanks Meter: 57

More
I've added the ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 to /data/local.prop to prevent the launcher from redrawing constantly, but every time I reboot it is removed. I didn't find anything on the init scripts that would overwrite local.prop, anyone have any ideas?

Someone said that setting "Lock Home to Memory" in CM settings is the same thing. Does this mean it has the same result or is it actually the same thing as setting the local.prop (same action to achieve the result)?
8th February 2011, 03:49 PM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer314

I'll try, thank's

Edit: seems to work perfect! What does this setting do ?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA App

Prevents the Android system memory manager from closing the Homescreen APP to free up RAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afadel

I've added the ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 to /data/local.prop to prevent the launcher from redrawing constantly, but every time I reboot it is removed. I didn't find anything on the init scripts that would overwrite local.prop, anyone have any ideas?

Someone said that setting "Lock Home to Memory" in CM settings is the same thing. Does this mean it has the same result or is it actually the same thing as setting the local.prop (same action to achieve the result)?

I don't know why your file is getting overwritten, never happened with me. Also, from experience, setting "Lock Home to Memory" does not have the same effect as editing local.prop with the specified setting.
8th February 2011, 03:54 PM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 836

More
wpa2 works fine here!

inverted volume buttons in landscape are missing..
8th February 2011, 06:09 PM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Guys, anyone tried "DSP manager" (don't know how exactly it is named in English localization)?. Does it work for you? For me it just FC when I activate any of it's features.
8th February 2011, 06:56 PM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaldan

Thanks, I was going to ask that.
8th February 2011, 08:26 PM |#230  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Anyone else getting a lot of reboots? I know it's a kernel issue, but I seem to get it when typing a message with the hardware keyboard or when using a lot of data.

8th February 2011, 08:35 PM |#231  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbstryker

Anyone else getting a lot of reboots? I know it's a kernel issue, but I seem to get it when typing a message with the hardware keyboard or when using a lot of data.

Yes I had done FC also, and in two times was when u was responding in the forum...

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
good rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)