[APP] InternetTuner - Internet Radio on WM

Search This thread

Marcel L

Jun 16, 2010
Hi,

I developed InternetTuner, a web service which makes it possible to browse a collection of over 1000 radio stations and podcasts from all over the world.
Users have access to their profiles and their favorite stations from everywhere through an API and a Mobile API.
Based on this Mobile API I created a Windows Mobile application, which is still a bit buggy yet, but which provides the basic functionalities (search, favorites, podcasts) of this web service on your smartphone.

I would highly appreciate if you could give me some feedback on this app, it is available on internet-tuner.org/InternetTunerInstallation.CAB.

I tested the application on MDA Basic/HTC Touch Viva with WM 6.1, I don't know about other phones.

Known Bugs:
Some radio stations will not play due to limitations of the WMP.
To try out the functionality of this app, search for "89.7 Bay" or "Engadget" wihich will definititely work.

Once there was a connection error, the application becomes unusable.
(Restarting the app will fix this problem)

robert.maas

Apr 22, 2005
Carnoux-en-Provence
Well just tried it, on my laptop the website works fine except that I can't find any Dutch radio channels.....
On my HD2 it doesn't find any radio channel, whatever I trie to search....Even the channels I find on my laptop won't show up on my phone...
Is all that normal? It would be a nice app!

Marcel L

Jun 16, 2010
Thanks for your feedback!

I solved the problem with the Dutch radio stations, they were in the wrong database. I'll be adding them as soon as possible.
I don't know why it doesn't work on the HD2 - actually you should be able to find everything which is on the website also on your phone.
Do you get any error messages like 'InternetTuner was unable to handle this request' or something?
On the HTC Viva it works fine, maybe your internet connection is too slow - are you using WiFi or 3G?

Last edited:

robert.maas

Apr 22, 2005
Carnoux-en-Provence
Ok, search term Netherlands gives nows Dutch radio stations!

And yes indeed I get the following error 'InternetTuner Mobile was unable to handle your search request' or will just give no search results though it on the website does return results. Tried all search options Name,Genre,Country,Region. Also same results on WiFi or 3G connection.

Marcel L

Jun 16, 2010
The download link is internet-tuner.org/InternetTunerInstallation.CAB. I've uploaded an updated version, you should now be able to access your favorite radio stations. Also the connection error bug has now been fixed.

ypsmav

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2009
EU
Hi,
Download link does not work. Would you post the cab on the first post?
Rgds

D

Deleted member 3209947

Kann ich hier auch sunshine live und big fm einspeichern und hören? geht über den browser nicht!