Stable Froyo-Cyanogen ROM

Search This thread

NeoInc

Thank you so much for your work. The ROM is perfect, I use it since yesterday morning and it is smooth. It can be characterized as a "close to final" everyday ROM. Thank you!

Thx, but don't thank to me. The devs j, z and t make all the work and all credits goes to them.
I only mixed the best of two rom

Greetings Neo.

Sent from my xperia using XDA App

yii3

Feb 5, 2010
Can't tethering use and wifi. Please help.

Wish to install stock Semc Camera, please advise.

Thank for all the good and hard work.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
Been looking at Spare parts. It reports the following

Partial Wakelock; Dialer

9m 35s

Im guessing this is causing the battery problem!

Anyhin we can do!?

Edit;

One thing I have noticed that no one mentioned thus far is that upon a fresh boot of my phone, the Dialer is not a problem at all. It is only after I place/receive a call that the dialer suddenly starts KILLING my battery. A reboot fixes this, but obviously this is a huge inconvenience.

daz_meh

Feb 5, 2009
Toronto
MIUI camera

Hey there! Just trying out your ROM. I'm confused. What is all this talk of the vignette camera when you have the MIUI camera already installed? The camera keeps freezing though. I'm hoping this kink will sort itself out in the next couple days because I use the camera alot, not really the videorecorder.. but anyway.

also, I thought ROM manager was not for the xperia x10? how come its on there?

AND.. is this ROM any faster that Z's Beta 4 rom?

daz_meh

Feb 5, 2009
Toronto
also, the hard keys dont light up, and there applications that SAY they're installed but dont actually show up in the menu like setup wizard and quickoffice

compumasta

Jan 25, 2011
also, the hard keys dont light up, and there applications that SAY they're installed but dont actually show up in the menu like setup wizard and quickoffice

As for the rom manager being there, its there only because no one deleted it from the default cyanogen from what I can tell.

I think open office only opens when viewing a file.

Not sure about setup wizard...

And in my experience quadrant is a hair lower but both are very quick and benchmarks really mean nothing.

Sent from my Delorean using a flux capacitor!

Reactions: ads7112

ads7112

Aug 3, 2010
Winchester
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
THANKS
Excellent ...... now I have tested for 1 full week week and I can say it ........
This ROM is
- Stable (No FC in last 48 hrs)
- 3G, Data, BT, Flashlight and HW light
- Camera Working HD with flash (with Vignette)
- Camcorder working non HD but with sound (with Illusion)
- Easy to configure with different themes
- Reasonable battery consuption 3-5 % per hour with average use, 5-10 % per hour with heavy use
- Good performance 1100 Quadrant and 33 Limpack
Please note that these are under REAL DAILY USE CONDITIONS, with all the software that I use regularly. What I mean is that if I free the memory I managed also to reach 1800 score in Quadrant but I did not have Navigon GoogleMap or Document PRO and other applications that needs to be installed on the memory ......

I believe that I will not change this ROM until when there will be a stable and equally complete 2.3 (camera and camcorder included)

The only suggestion (in general) I can give is to clear all the useless application with root explorer in the folder system/app and to work with as much memory as possible

Eugene1991

Feb 1, 2011
THANKS
Excellent ...... now I have tested for 1 full week week and I can say it ........
This ROM is
- Stable (No FC in last 48 hrs)
- 3G, Data, BT, Flashlight and HW light
- Camera Working HD with flash (with Vignette)
- Camcorder working non HD but with sound (with Illusion)
- Easy to configure with different themes
- Reasonable battery consuption 3-5 % per hour with average use, 5-10 % per hour with heavy use
- Good performance 1100 Quadrant and 33 Limpack
Please note that these are under REAL DAILY USE CONDITIONS, with all the software that I use regularly. What I mean is that if I free the memory I managed also to reach 1800 score in Quadrant but I did not have Navigon GoogleMap or Document PRO and other applications that needs to be installed on the memory ......

I believe that I will not change this ROM until when there will be a stable and equally complete 2.3 (camera and camcorder included)

The only suggestion (in general) I can give is to clear all the useless application with root explorer in the folder system/app and to work with as much memory as possible

Wow really that good? Videocam Illusion doesn't make sound fast/cartoonish and videos at high speed than normal?

I know this isn't ROM related, but it's with videocam illusion.

Last edited:

ads7112

Aug 3, 2010
Winchester
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Wow really that good? Videocam Illusion doesn't make sound fast/cartoonish and videos at high speed than normal?

I know this isn't ROM related, but it's with videocam illusion.

OK point taken about Videocam Illusion ....
Also if this is not related with the ROM using the PRO version the speed can be set to very slow and then the videorecording is OK including the sound....
In this I was comparing with 2.3 where camere and camcorder are not implemented yet

I beleive that in general this ROM is as good as you can get at the moment....
- you can have better speed but you must sacrify the battery survival time (several other VERY NICE 2.2 freex10-cyan ROMs around)
- you can have better battery life, but you must sacrify the and use the 2.1 SE based ROM
- you can go for new 2.3 ginger ROM but AT the moment you must give up to camera and other

may be this evening J or Z or T will came out with other very nice piece of work that will be better and more complete .... I hope this happen and I can say tah I am wrong. They work so well and so much that all it is possible

neerajk

Jan 14, 2011
Mumbai
mod version issue

hey i just installed this rom and i am getting

MOD VERSION
unknown

&

BUILD NUMBER
freex10-beta4_zdzihu(i was using this zdzihu's beta 4 before installing ur rom!)

is it normal? or have i done something wrong during the installation! please let me know! thanks!

FaithCry

Aug 26, 2010
hey i just installed this rom and i am getting

MOD VERSION
unknown

&

BUILD NUMBER
freex10-beta4_zdzihu(i was using this zdzihu's beta 4 before installing ur rom!)

is it normal? or have i done something wrong during the installation! please let me know! thanks!

+1

10char

Top Liked Posts