HI, I'm new and don't know ****...$10 paypal to whoever helps me

Search This thread

JohnnyIDKshit

Feb 11, 2011
Hi guys, this is my first time ever owning a smart phone and i dont know crap about them.

So my problem is this...

I have personal pics of my gf, is there any cheap or reliable app that can allow me to lock the pics.
I tried DL'ing WMkits photo encrypt but that **** is almost $20 i believe is too much for a phone app.

Now my gf on her iphone can easily access her albums without looking for the folder. She simply clicks on the album, enters the password and tara! pics are there.

Is there anything similar or as fast for the HTC HD2? I'm willing to pay $10 through pay pal to whoever can get me an app or help for this. lol

Thanks!

Last edited:

JohnnyIDKshit

Feb 11, 2011
awesome! i'm seriuous about the $10 where do i deposit?

Wait, nevermind. It can't run it. FML

Last edited:

Ummagumma

Sep 11, 2007
Do you want them to be encrypted the moment you take the photo ?

Or, do you want an easy way to use them with a bit of pre-work ?

If so, the last one is easy.

Get FreeOTFE (a freeware file encryption software that is useful for protecting all kinds of info).

Create a volume (container file).

Associate .VOL extension with FreeOTFE (in program options).

Put a link to that file in Start Menu\Programs.

Whenever you click on the shortcut it would bring up FreeOTFE and ask for a password. Once you mount the container it becomes a folder in your system. Any file you put there is automatically encrypted and will be inaccessible the moment you dismount the container.

It still requires you to manually mount and dismount whenever you want to access the files or put new files there.

tttt9999

Sep 4, 2010
Hi guys, this is my first time ever owning a smart phone and i dont know crap about them.

So my problem is this...

I have personal pics of my gf, is there any cheap or reliable app that can allow me to lock the pics.
I tried DL'ing WMkits photo encrypt but that **** is almost $20 i believe is too much for a phone app.

Now my gf on her iphone can easily access her albums without looking for the folder. She simply clicks on the album, enters the password and tara! pics are there.

Is there anything similar or as fast for the HTC HD2? I'm willing to pay $10 through pay pal to whoever can get me an app or help for this. lol

Thanks!

Try Sinantech CryptoStorage, search in Google...