[HOLY GRAIL] Formels MIUI Mod GER/EN Gingerbreeeed Edition 1.5.13[05/17/11]

Search This thread

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
Consider this as your next kernel:

http://www.mediafire.com/?k7b4v1d111ty4jy

Intersectraven's kernel is performing much better.

Hi hotweiss,
thank you. Have you tried the kernel on my rom?
Is it fast AND stable? You know, I want that my rom is stable at all. I don't wanna change things, which makes it unstable in any way.

Please can you tell me, which of IRs kernels you prefer and why? He has done a few and I will decide.

Greetz, Formel-LMS using tapatalk ;)

FormelLMS

Oct 28, 2009
Ah, it's AVS CVS. Why this and not one of the others?

hotweiss

Jun 17, 2009
Warsaw
Hi hotweiss,
thank you. Have you tried the kernel on my rom?
Is it fast AND stable? You know, I want that my rom is stable at all. I don't wanna change things, which makes it unstable in any way.

Please can you tell me, which of IRs kernels you prefer and why? He has done a few and I will decide.

It's extremely fast, it really makes the UI a lot smoother. Plus, I can set the min CPU speed using SetCPU to 128 MHz to further increase battery life. No problems with it so far.

FormelLMS

Oct 28, 2009
IRs battery consumption seems good. Now I will try wildmonks, too and the best comes into the new Version.

Hoping for a deodexed 1.2.11 soon with perfect language packs, so I can build our rom.

The bad is, I'm ill since Monday and doesn't feel really good.

Hoping for some "ohhhh" from you. :p

McAndrew73

Jun 2, 2009
IRs battery consumption seems good. Now I will try wildmonks, too and the best comes into the new Version.

Hoping for a deodexed 1.2.11 soon with perfect language packs, so I can build our rom.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

:)

i really need the new version like a drug now. :)
After two weeks of non flashing it's really hard to resist some more. lol

lcchan1

May 4, 2010

I am running the 1.2.11 rom (the Chinese version) now, it's not much difference to me (comparing to 1.2.4).

diab0lik

Jul 2, 2008

I use wildmonks its very good and stable. but i have problem with gps locking do you know if this is kernel or rom problem? Also i hope you get better soon. love your rom.

FormelLMS

Oct 28, 2009
Hello guys,
I am happy to tell you, that it is already done.

I've released the new version. It looks good.
Check the first post.
If you come from another MIUI 1.2.11 just wipe cache and dalvik cache. If you come from any other rom, wipe everything twice or more.

To the kernel: I have tried them all. Pershoot's, Wildmonks, intersect Ravens.
I've decided to use pershoots, because it's the stablest and battery drain is okay.
Wildmonks was not as good with the battery and intersect not very stable. There where reboots I never had before.

Have fun.

McAndrew73

Jun 2, 2009
Thank you very much!
I hope you are feeling better now.
I'll try the rom next week since I'll be away for the weekend.
Two days more to wait. :)

I'll thank you in a "better " way as soon as I am back. ;-)

dr3minem

Nov 11, 2008
Frankfurt
Is anybody else not getting past the bootanimation?
It starts out normally, the soft keys light up like they usually do just before the bootanimation disappears but then it just keeps loading.
I can use the screen on/off button, trackball wake also works but it just brings me back to the bootanimation.
I cant check with adb because when i connect the cable the bootanimation will stop, itll jump into android (with no signal) and ask me if I want to charge or transfer data. From there theres nothing i can do.

Anybody experience something similar?

FormelLMS

Oct 28, 2009
@dr3minem

Which recovery are you using?
It's better to use amon ra.
And wipe everything twice. Data, too.

tina333

Sep 6, 2010
Cornwall
First miui i give a shot, phone booted straight to fastboot, every time i tried to reboot it went straight to fastboot, booting into fastboot is not so bad except my powrr button is dead lol, had to look everywhere how to bring my n1 back to life fortunately i found cyan fasboot wiki "how to nandroid manually". Before i flashed i wiped everything, maybe u coul shine some light...

N1

Root manager from the market (black icon with grey spanner) has a widget that you can power off, reboot, bootloader or recovery... works perfect everytime, that might help?

Reactions: lcchan1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have issues:
    - English Translation bad: Please reboot!
    - Missing Background after first boot: Please reboot!
    - Lost apps in the Launcher after boot: Please reboot!
    - Not Downloading Apps from Market: Open the App Downloads, hit Menu, choose mobile network
    - Not readable fonts while scrolling - go to the settings - apps - choose your app and uncheck compatibility mode

I like to share my own MIUI Mod for you.
    I think, the first with widescreen on NexusOne!

This is based off the newest MIUI ROM and the actual language packs. Thanks for the language packs to markhuk from miui-dev.com andy25 from miui-ger.de
    I've tweaked it a bit and it runs very fast and stable.

Since now, this rom contains the newest Redstar Custom Kernel. It saves battery life and gives the rom more speed. For best experience use setCPU.

It contains

• - Based on MIUI 1.5.13 deodexed
    • - Microphone Patch for hands free
    • - My own Formels Theme
    • - My own Lockscreen, thanks to the helping hands from moviestar
    • - custom transition animations
    • - enhanced camery quality, thanks to RoDrIgUeZ
    • - New Bootanimation designed by Xavierjohn22, miui.es and myself
    • - Formels MIUI DeskClock Widget
    • - own Lockscreen and Desktop Wallpaper
    • - GenieWidget, CarHomeLauncher from GAPPS
    • - Custom flip transition animations made by sheik124
    • - AppWidgetPicker (thanks to boombuler)
    • - Titanium Backup
    • - Updated MIUI Apps included
    • - AdFree with host file
    • - Lockscreen skip via Menu Key
    • - Better WiFi receiption
    • - Better Data receiption
    • - more speed
    • - better battery
    • - deleted unneccessary apps
    • - zipaligned
    • - dalvik cache on sd-ext
    • - A2SDGUI APK, thx to elgubbo
    • - LightFlow
    • - Blue themed Market, thanks to pendo
    • - CM 7 Keyboard, themed by me
    • - many icons from other themes and findings in the www, thanks to the creators drukan, kommydroid and alle the others
    • - and many many things more

I've not added the google apps. You can find them in the market for free. So you have everytime the actual versions, no older ones.

I've uploaded the german and the english mod.
    And, guys, it's ALL in ONE! No need to flash a few mods ;)

Heres how it looks:
    5295880943_e25298c839.jpg

5499469233_1b3d3e67ee.jpg
    5294277153_3d80bd2823.jpg
    5413298284_2ff3d6b039.jpg

5504956425_80018102c1.jpg
    5294874500_f241bc30bf.jpg
    5294277841_eab7edae24.jpg

5302717287_e69009d02e.jpg

German and English Full Version
    MIUI Formel-LMS Gingerbreeeed Edition 1.5.13

Instructions
    - Wipe everything five times before flashing!! Wipe cache, dalvik cache, sd-ext, data!
    - if you come from a miui with the same version number, only wipe cache and dalvik cache
    - you must have an 700mb ext partition!
    - It's recommended to use Amon_Ra recovery. Clockworkmod seems to have wipe problems, that cann give much problems

If you wanna use this rom in english, please go to
    - Menü
    - settings
    - system
    - Sprache & Tastatur
    - Sprache auswählen

So it's easier for me. I have to upload only one version for now^^

Have Fun, mates! :):D;):)

Please wipe before installing if you don't come from the stock deodexed MIUI with the same Version Number as mine here!!

If you have issues:
    - English Translation bad: Please reboot!
    - Missing Background after first boot: Please reboot!
    - Lost apps in the Launcher after boot: Please reboot!
    - Not Downloading Apps from Market: Open the App Downloads, hit Menu, choose mobile network
    - Not readable fonts while scrolling - go to the settings - apps - choose your app and uncheck compatibility mode

Perfect working kernels:
    Redstar Kernel: http://redstar.euroskank.com/
    Pershoot Kernel: http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=1712
    Tiamat Kernel: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12830991&postcount=2

Last FroYo
    MIUI Formel-LMS Mod MIUI 1.3.18
    Hey, just hit the thanks button ;-)

Hey my friends!

Now I'm back from two weeks of illness. You've seen, that I not have made a new 1.2.19 Version from Formels MIUI Mod.

In the time of sickness, I was lying in my bed, some times with very high fever and trying to sort my live again.

I must tell you that I have found a result for me and that affects you, too.

I will not make development any more. It's to hard for me, to make this alone every week.

I've started this for me alone. There I can do, what I've wanted. By releasing it here on XDA, some things have changed. I've wanted to make everything 100% correct and good and this week for week.

I think, this was too much for me.

Now, I will go out, enjoy the sun and some day, I will try a new rom or a new phone or what do I know.

I hope, you all have enjoyed, what I've done. Hoping, that you have a lot of fun with it and nobody is angry about my decision.

Thanks to everybody, who wnated to support me, to every nice word I've heard!
    This has made it a bit easier for me!

So,
    have Fun!

Dennis
    Great Job man! I like it :)

Thanks!! Your Camera Theme is cool!

@all
    I use go sms with popup notification, the flyout of this notification is really cool with the transition animation on this rom^^
    Hello guys,
    I am happy to tell you, that it is already done.

I've released the new version. It looks good.
    Check the first post.
    If you come from another MIUI 1.2.11 just wipe cache and dalvik cache. If you come from any other rom, wipe everything twice or more.

To the kernel: I have tried them all. Pershoot's, Wildmonks, intersect Ravens.
    I've decided to use pershoots, because it's the stablest and battery drain is okay.
    Wildmonks was not as good with the battery and intersect not very stable. There where reboots I never had before.

Have fun.