FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM6 old thread. CM6 is now managed by Owain94, go to his thread.

813 posts
Thanks Meter: 458

By Moody, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th February 2011, 01:22 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th February 2011, 06:48 PM |#591  
Flag Ragusa
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikevhl

If it works we will use the froyo cam app, but we're far from getting it to work and it doesn't really have the highest priority to us. Camera is always a hard thing to port, take a look at any device and you'll notice the early versions of a romi don't have working camera. Maybe with exception the n1 but I remember the hero and desire had this as well for sure. The components we're using right now can just be copied from the 2.1 rom, you just need to know which drivers. The camera has to be compiled (made by ourselves) so yes, it will take a long time

I think that the way is to port the sony app, for the drivers and compiling you tried to contact the AOSP of big X10 developers ???

Other questions: - I can't install apps, is normal or is a problem of mine?
- How i mod the theme? I want to adapt my black eclair theme ,where is the standard framework-res file or the cyanogen folder with themes?

Thanks for your work ,the rom is very very cool.

15th February 2011, 07:00 PM |#592  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,066

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by --__LoRiS__--

I think that the way is to port the sony app, for the drivers and compiling you tried to contact the AOSP of big X10 developers ???

Other questions: - I can't install apps, is normal or is a problem of mine?
- How i mod the theme? I want to adapt my black eclair theme ,where is the standard framework-res file or the cyanogen folder with themes?

Thanks for your work ,the rom is very very cool.

and we know that porting sony app isn't the right way

mod the theme?
decompli framwork res and edit all the files make xml theme file and uplaod to your phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
15th February 2011, 07:35 PM |#593  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Am I being really stupid or has the download link vanished?

@--__LoRis__-- I am having the same problem, havent been brave enough to try any of the market fixes mentioned so far, I dont have ADB on this comp and download speed sucks here.
15th February 2011, 07:44 PM |#594  
Flag Dundee, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobadgo

Am I being really stupid or has the download link vanished?

@--__LoRis__-- I am having the same problem, havent been brave enough to try any of the market fixes mentioned so far, I dont have ADB on this comp and download speed sucks here.

Yep, download link gone
15th February 2011, 07:54 PM |#595  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,066

More
guess mike is doing something upload something or so
The Following User Says Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
15th February 2011, 08:02 PM |#596  
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobadgo

Am I being really stupid or has the download link vanished

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo6776

Yep, download link gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94

guess mike is doing something upload something or so

these 16 years olds are always annoying us :P
15th February 2011, 08:06 PM |#597  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@ Mike & Owain: How far are you guys from getting the headphones working? Is the difficulty as bad as that of the cam?

One strange thing I've noticed about the new 2.7/2.7.x update - every time I unlock the phone, it's like it's waking from sleep - the wifi and network signal icons both appear white and then turn green after a few seconds.

This happens more often after the phone is idle for a while, but sometimes also occurs when quickly locking and unlocking the phone.

Last, what do th options in the reboot menu do? I thought 'Recovery' might automatically open XRec on reboot, but this wasn't the case?

Cheers,
[email protected]
15th February 2011, 08:06 PM |#598  
Flag Yoshkar-Ola
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Guys, thanks for your work.
I've got a couple of questions:
1) Am I able to get back the original hardware keyboard layout? Tried to do the trick with editing keyprint.xml but didn't find the file. The problem is that 'Russian' phones have different layout and the English one is really unconvinient.
2) Is there a way to install original SE input method? That's actually the best for typing in Russian from hard keyboard. I have apk but can't install it. Phone says that it was not installed.
15th February 2011, 08:07 PM |#599  
Flag Ragusa

More
This port origins in htc hero cyanogen? There isn't an other port (EX.Wildfire) that have same resolutions of x10 mini ?
15th February 2011, 08:10 PM |#600  
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by --__LoRiS__--

This port origins in htc hero cyanogen? There isn't an other port (EX.Wildfire) that have same resolutions of x10 mini ?

ive heard that mike is working on an emulator to port a rom of a phone, which has the same resolution as ours..
15th February 2011, 08:20 PM |#601  
Flag Ragusa

More
I did search in htc sction forum and there is the cyanogen 7 based on gingerbread for that phone !
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.2, android2.2, cm6, cyanogenmod6, froyo, mini pro, x10 mini pro
Previous Thread Next Thread