[SplashScreen] HD2 WP7 Masterpiece

Search This thread

the_hd2_cracker

Jul 21, 2010
30km to Nürburgring
Hi everyone!
Here's my third SplashScreen, it's about the HD2 and what for a masterpiece it is...:cool:

Note: You don't know how to install? No, problem! Turn the device off, then hold the Volume-Down-Button and the power button. Now it should show a tricolored screen.
Connect the device to the computer and run the executable (CustomRUU), press all "Next" Buttons and voilà!

Attachments

• hd2_wp7_splashscreen.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 404
Last edited:

mideel

Oct 10, 2008
Thanks for your effort.
Anyway, it would be more nice if you would remove your writing or choose another Font. It doesnt fit well there^^

Reactions: the_hd2_cracker

tullisgood

Mar 26, 2010
More info please:)

I noticed there are two files that could be the image in the zip file.
a .nb and a .nbh file.

If I made my own bmp file (bitmap) and renamed them to those specific names
splashscreen_wp7.bmp.nb
splashscreen_wp7.bmp.nbh

will it install my own made splash screen? or is there a specific program needed to
created the .nb and .nbh files.

thanks

anrabi4

Dec 20, 2009
Bucharest
I noticed there are two files that could be the image in the zip file.
a .nb and a .nbh file.

If I made my own bmp file (bitmap) and renamed them to those specific names
splashscreen_wp7.bmp.nb
splashscreen_wp7.bmp.nbh

will it install my own made splash screen? or is there a specific program needed to
created the .nb and .nbh files.

thanks

Lol...

If you renamed iPhoneApp.ipa to iPhoneApp.xap and deploy it, do you think it would work?

optyqus

Sep 8, 2007
Romania, NT
Seriously, no offence... but this splash screen is just... ugly :eek: I mean, the orange background+the black HD2+the green text with boring font is not the greatest combination. Just look at it! If I were you I would have kept it for myself ;) But hey, thanks for the efforts and maybe next time you bring a better one:)

Reactions: the_hd2_cracker

the_hd2_cracker

Jul 21, 2010
30km to Nürburgring
Seriously, no offence... but this splash screen is just... ugly :eek: I mean, the orange background+the black HD2+the green text with boring font is not the greatest combination. Just look at it! If I were you I would have kept it for myself ;) But hey, thanks for the efforts and maybe next time you bring a better one:)

Okay...let's be honest...it's not my best...
But I'm working on a SplashScreen with the cookie monster, maybe this one can interest you?

Jay_R

Feb 19, 2009
Meridian, MS
Very nice splash screen! I think it would be a little better to let the HD2 speak for itself than to display it with the green font :cool: Nice work though!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!
    Here's my third SplashScreen, it's about the HD2 and what for a masterpiece it is...:cool:

Note: You don't know how to install? No, problem! Turn the device off, then hold the Volume-Down-Button and the power button. Now it should show a tricolored screen.
    Connect the device to the computer and run the executable (CustomRUU), press all "Next" Buttons and voilà!
    Thanks for your effort.
    Anyway, it would be more nice if you would remove your writing or choose another Font. It doesnt fit well there^^