Thread Closed Email Thread
19th February 2011, 04:16 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonmezufuk

camera and wifi don!t work???

only camera isnt working.wifi works like a charm!

20th February 2011, 01:57 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
seems all links for Froyo X Red 2 already died.
can sb upload again? tks.
20th February 2011, 02:11 PM |#13  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuonguq

seems all links for Froyo X Red 2 already died.
can sb upload again? tks.

they work fine for me?
20th February 2011, 07:46 PM |#14  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 6

More
HI

when i´m going to installing update, copy Haret and Startup but after that i cant execute de haret....tell " not fidedigne....re-install"

what doing wrong?

EDIT: re-formatting and done.....thks

let see ......MMS works ?
20th February 2011, 08:36 PM |#15  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
ok, i have a little question here: since the sd card needs to be formatted, i want to be prepared. the last time i tried android on the blackstone, was in december with an older froyo version and had a few issues:
since it goes in the root of the sd card and comes with a lot of folders and files, it really messed up my sd card structure, which i need for winmo, i want to continue using both os. is it possible to partition the sd card to split up android from winmo?
say, i'd split up 2gb as a primary partition for android and another 6gb for music and videos... so that in case i need to format the sd card again for newer android builds, i only need to format one partition?
also, does winmo recognize this as 2 sd cards, so i can still run AutoInstall, 2577 and other stuff from either partition? (assuming that android will be the first partition, winmo needs access to the 2nd partition)

edit: never mind, figured it out. due to the fact that windows only recognized the first logical or primary partition of an sd card as a drive, you can assign a drive letter to, it all became much too complicated, since i would have needed constant access to both partitions. therefor, i copied haret and all the android stuff in the folder "andboot" on the sd card and run it from there without messing up too much of my existing structure. also, this release is so stable, i probably won't encounter the same issues as before and don't need to fear major hangups and hard resets.
21st February 2011, 05:12 AM |#16  

More
Internet problem
hi all,

successfully installed android to my phone but cannot connect to internet.

anyone can help here.. thanks
21st February 2011, 05:30 AM |#17  

More
Froyo X Red 2 file is corrupt
bassiebal your bassiebal your Froyo X Red 2 file is corrupted, can you send me a good one.
Thanksfile is corrupted, can you send me a good one.
Thanks
21st February 2011, 01:22 PM |#18  

More
Thumbs up
thanks man you make it easy
21st February 2011, 03:52 PM |#19  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHITORTURE

bassiebal your bassiebal your Froyo X Red 2 file is corrupted, can you send me a good one.
Thanksfile is corrupted, can you send me a good one.
Thanks

glad everyone is succesfully installing android. as for architorture. do you mean you cant download or cant extract? and is anybody els having this problem?
21st February 2011, 03:58 PM |#20  

More
Hi all,

thanks for this guide is very easy. Can you tell me what is the root password I would like to install "Smb File Sharing".

Thanks
21st February 2011, 04:27 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzi1000sp

Hi all,

thanks for this guide is very easy. Can you tell me what is the root password I would like to install "Smb File Sharing".

Thanks

I honestly dont know.. ask around In the froyo x thread. and if you know then let me know so that I can add it to the tutorial
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo tutorial
Previous Thread Next Thread