By bassiebal, Member on 18th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th February 2011, 10:11 AM |#61  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

More
try this one
Attached Files
File Type: txt startup.txt - [Click for QR Code] (228 Bytes, 115 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to bassiebal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bassiebal Ad-Free

25th February 2011, 10:27 AM |#62  
Flag den haag
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassiebal

try this one

3g works now thanks but when i call i dont hear anything
25th February 2011, 10:35 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorizernl

3g works now thanks but when i call i dont hear anything

I had this issue for incoming calls. I think it's to do with the kernel, but you need Viruscrazy's kernels for the camera. to answer calls i have to use the speaker option, and then disable it again to be able to hear the person. this could possibly work for you? Can you hear the ringing when dialing out?
The Following User Says Thank You to rb_daman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rb_daman Ad-Free
25th February 2011, 10:41 AM |#64  
Flag den haag

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb_daman

I had this issue for incoming calls. I think it's to do with the kernel, but you need Viruscrazy's kernels for the camera. to answer calls i have to use the speaker option, and then disable it again to be able to hear the person. this could possibly work for you? Can you hear the ringing when dialing out?

no i dont hear anything not even when i put speaker on and off
its to bad because everything is working now bleutooth 3g wifi and camera only the sound with calling ???
25th February 2011, 11:04 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

no i dont hear anything not even when i put speaker on and off
its to bad because everything is working now bleutooth 3g wifi and camera only the sound with calling ???

So you have everything but the ONE thing a mobile phone was made to do? If you've got a stable version so far, i'd copy all your files into a backup folder and try playing around with the kernels. Alternatively wait a few days and some one will hopefully release a single package with everything we need.
25th February 2011, 11:14 AM |#66  
Flag den haag

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb_daman

So you have everything but the ONE thing a mobile phone was made to do? If you've got a stable version so far, i'd copy all your files into a backup folder and try playing around with the kernels. Alternatively wait a few days and some one will hopefully release a single package with everything we need.

yess everything except whats the phone made for
i will try changing kernels anyway bassieball youre almost there
thx to u both and tiad8 for the nice android built
waiting for updates
25th February 2011, 11:25 AM |#67  
OP Member

More
Quote:

yess everything except whats the phone made for
i will try changing kernels anyway bassieball youre almost there
thx to u both
waiting for updates

please note that the whole android build is tiad8's work not mine! I simply made the tutorial.

and for the calling. I have no problem calling. I was just on the line with my dad who is on skivacation in swiss (I live in holland)
25th February 2011, 12:54 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
i'd like to know if you can use cell tower location with Froyo x Red (meaning locate yourself without using gps)?
It has never worked for me, but on FRX94 it works fine.

Anyway, Camera and Video working great on Blackstone, even with using a custom root folder (andboot), 8GB SDHC and IPv6.
25th February 2011, 03:42 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hey thanks for the tutorial!
I made the whole process but when i use android after some minutes the devices just stops responding. And i have to take the battery off to reset it. Also when someone calls me its doesnt do anything but the person who calls hears normally the sound of calling. What has gone wrong? anyone has an idea?? i ve done this proccess twice but no difference.
25th February 2011, 04:28 PM |#70  
Flag The Hague

More
Hi,

I've installed this build on my Blackstone . But when trying to boot it it doesn't pass the black screen with the logs. After a short time it repeats some kind of mdp_dma busy code and eventually it stops and the screen goes black or it starts loading Android ,but that doesn't stop. So the animation keeps being repeated over and over again without actually loading everything ,because it doesn't stop.
How can I solve this error and boot normally?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

Ik heb geprobeerd alles te installeren volgens de uitleg ,maar bij het opstarten van Haret start alles op ,maar bij het zwarte scherm begint het probleem. Hij laad alles gewoon normaal zoals het zou moeten ,maar de hele tijd word er door de witte status teksten command timeout , mdp_dma busy , end_request en I/O error gespamt. Uiteindelijk worden alleen nog deze achterelkaar weergegeven en word Android gewoon niet geladen .Ik had het ookal eerder geprobeerd bij een andere Froyo X build en toen had ik hetzelfde probleem. Hoe kan ik dit oplossen?

Alvast bedankt
25th February 2011, 04:38 PM |#71  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DR.V-

Hi,

I've installed this build on my Blackstone . But when trying to boot it it doesn't pass the black screen with the logs. After a short time it repeats some kind of mdp_dma busy code and eventually it stops and the screen goes black or it starts loading Android ,but that doesn't stop. So the animation keeps being repeated over and over again without actually loading everything ,because it doesn't stop.
How can I solve this error and boot normally?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

Ik heb geprobeerd alles te installeren volgens de uitleg ,maar bij het opstarten van Haret start alles op ,maar bij het zwarte scherm begint het probleem. Hij laad alles gewoon normaal zoals het zou moeten ,maar de hele tijd word er door de witte status teksten command timeout , mdp_dma busy , end_request en I/O error gespamt. Uiteindelijk worden alleen nog deze achterelkaar weergegeven en word Android gewoon niet geladen .Ik had het ookal eerder geprobeerd bij een andere Froyo X build en toen had ik hetzelfde probleem. Hoe kan ik dit oplossen?

Alvast bedankt

wat voor sd kaart heb je?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo tutorial
Previous Thread Next Thread