[Q] perte de canal plus

Search This thread

sb1969

Feb 24, 2011
bonjour nouveaux sur se forum je suis possesseur de la folio j en suis satisfait surtout depuis que je suis passer en 1.3d voila mon soucis hier j ai vue que l on pouvais passer en 1.4 je me suis donc empresser de le faire evidament!! je trouve l ecran plus reactif c sur!! mais j ai canal plus 5 etoile et donc je m enpresse de retelecharger l apk c plus et la je m apercois que sa ne onctionne plus alors qu avant je l avais parfaitement (avec la 1.3d) quelqu un a t il eu le meme probleme?ou une personne a la solution je suis preneur!! merci pour tout se qui et fait ici ps dsl pour les fautes mait je tape sur iphone dehors et sa caille!!

SinDeus

Dec 29, 2010
Grenoble
You're posting to an English forum, you have to write your messages in English. Otherwise, you won't be given much help. Is it so difficult for us French people to speak another language?
Perhaps you could give us more details about your problem: what is not working anymore? Are you given any error message? Is it the exact same application than you used to have (no update in the meanwhile)?

sb1969

Feb 24, 2011
Hello new forum on one I am an owner of folio j am Satisfied fitted coat SINCE I Am to cross(spend) it 1.3d lun. Voila j have Concerns(Marigolds) yesterday seen on l Which could cross(spend) in 1,4 I am to hurry to make him(it) Made evidament! I l ecran Found more reactif c on! Channel(canal) BUT J HAVE more 5 etoile and m Made I enpresse to retelecharger apk l c more and apercois m I NOT(WAS BORN) Quebec onctionne his(her,its) most that Then before l I had Perfectly (WITH 1.3d) about United Nations to the European Union he(it) probleme the meme? Ous A person a solution the I am a buyer! Thank you for everything Who(Which) ps and here fel dsl to pay(pour) the Faults Mait I is strained on iphone Outside and his(her,its) quail!

sb1969

Feb 24, 2011
Rebonjour j explain my probleme in version 1.3d l apk canalplus walking(step) nikel I am to pass in version 1.4 and l application dashes I bring in my password and its mark(brand) by looking for ( current searches(researches)) and c any step of chaine of tele just the video has the demand(request) which walks(works) but not the direct.donc if quelq' one had a solution has m to bring his(her,its) shall be nice thank you desole for l English (Google)

thepretorian

Jan 31, 2008
Brussels
GOD.... that translation was so bad! Didn't catch anything of it.
Then I rather like you post it in French which I understand too than having this kind of translations :p

What I don't get, what do you mean with 5 stars...
So some application is not working correct and you re-downloaded the APK to reinstall it. But it didn't work, right? Did you do a factory reset/wipe after the upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4?

Last edited:

sb1969

Feb 24, 2011
oui j ai fait un wipe et j ai reinstaller l apk cplus comme j ai cplus 5 etoiles je peux visionner partout mais en 1.4 il n y a que cplus a la demande qui fonctionne la tv en direct recherches toujours je recherches donc une solution a se probleme merci

tshoulihane

Jun 16, 2010
Redmi Note 12 5G
It doesn't surprise me that auto-translate struggles! Apart from un-install and re-install the app, I have no other ideas. Maybe it has some authentication or security which is failing to work. Your best bet is to see if anyone else sees similar problems with that application on other devices.

sb1969

Feb 24, 2011
j ai desinstaller et reinstaller l aplication mais idem video a la demande fonctionne mais pas tv en direct sur version 1.4 a l inverse en version 1.3d tv en direct marche super bien mais pas de video a la demande!!!