FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Best IRC for nook?

330 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By Midnitte, Senior Member on 2nd March 2011, 11:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Didn't see any thread about this, but I'm looking for a decent irc app for the nook, currently using androirc. But I'm interested in one that shows the user list for a channel on the screen with the chat.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

oops, fixed title.
3rd March 2011, 01:12 AM |#2  
Flag Vancouver, BC
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitte

Didn't see any thread about this, but I'm looking for a decent irc app for the nook, currently using androirc. But I'm interested in one that shows the user list for a channel on the screen with the chat.

oops, fixed title.

Android IRC shows the userlist in the right when you click the white tab in a channel. I haven't had much experience using other apps, since AndIRC does everything I need, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to timekeeper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timekeeper Ad-Free
3rd March 2011, 01:27 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitte

oops, fixed title.

You might want to try webchat.freenode.net. It lists the users on the screen along with the chat. Not an app, but it might work for your needs. Of course, it's limited to freenode server.
3rd March 2011, 01:51 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timekeeper

Android IRC shows the userlist in the right when you click the white tab in a channel. I haven't had much experience using other apps, since AndIRC does everything I need, sorry.

Thanks, your right! Don't suppose anyone knows of a similar free app though? lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)