[LIVEWALLPAPER]9 Cics LWP Collection-All Free (Mar/6/11)

Search This thread

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
Watch all 9 LiveWallpaper on Youtube HD (link is provided below image)

sixss.jpg

1)If you watch closely, you can see the Glass background LWP on video. OR download it and watch it crystal clear on your device!

2)Carbon LWP have different effects. One of them changes colors and another one...

VIDEO

***Each LWP has its own apk file with same name. Simply copy them to your sdcard and install it like Market apps.

Edit: This is modded LWP from stock version, network permission was from Google Map LWP which I forgot to delete :), I will update this soon but u wont get malware lol just compare it with you stock LWPs)

Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button :)

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
Link

Attachments

• cics1.jpg
    cics1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,500
  • cics2.jpg
    cics2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,335
  • cics3.jpg
    cics3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,252
  • cics-bluecics.jpg
    cics-bluecics.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited:

Helgon2000

Aug 28, 2010
when i try to use the files i get a message like "there is no application aviable"

how do i install them? my market apps install them self after downloading?!

heatley

Feb 26, 2011
I don't understand, why network permissions are needed for this?

Last edited:

lilchubbz05

Dec 18, 2008
Yeah same error message here when trying to install from root explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
For guys who havent seen my previous similar LWP before: This is Google Stock LWP Nexus which i have modded and extracted from stock and it appears I deleted camera permission but not network permission. The stock one uses that permission for Google Map LWP which needs internet access :) If I find time, I will delete it but go ahead and check that in your stock LWP permissions (use adb to pull Livewallpapers.apk and use apktool to decompile it, then look into manifest file). No you wont get malware stuff :D and u will be fine

BTW if I didnt want you guys know about that, why did I show it on youtube lol you guys made my day!

I changed VIDEO LINK color :)

Last edited:
Reactions: stinkiporker

squiddy20

Oct 30, 2010
I get "There is a problem parsing the package" for all apks in Root Explorer and Linda File Manager when trying to install. Please fix.

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
I get "There is a problem parsing the package" for all apks in Root Explorer and Linda File Manager when trying to install. Please fix.

2 reasons not working for you.
1)You didn't copy the apk files to sdcard correctly. copying the file again and rebooting can solve the issue.

2) You are running a non-compatible rom. These are Google Modded stock files which should work for all devices. Please mention your device and Rom version

Reactions: stinkiporker

kevina90

Jul 14, 2010
maryland
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again resolution makes the lwp weird. On my aria (a mdpi device) whenever you touch the screen, the response happens on the far right of the screen. This probably could be fixed easily by just modifying the nexus lwp from the aria itself. you can get it in the CM7 thread or from the upload I gave you 5 or 6 months back. (btw, when can I expect that request?)

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again resolution makes the lwp weird. On my aria (a mdpi device) whenever you touch the screen, the response happens on the far right of the screen. This probably could be fixed easily by just modifying the nexus lwp from the aria itself. you can get it in the CM7 thread or from the upload I gave you 5 or 6 months back. (btw, when can I expect that request?)

I tried it but i cant run it on my device since it doesnt work on mine :) unless you want to test it?

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
I tried it but i cant run it on my device since it doesnt work on mine :) unless you want to test it?

There were hundred requests in my mailbox that I could not handle all. I do have your LWP since u r still interested lol I have no choice to honor ur request ;)

Btw I have to use the Google source and modify that to matches your LWP, these ones are different, they are not only backgrounds mods if you have noticed on video.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevina90

squiddy20

Oct 30, 2010
2 reasons not working for you.
1)You didn't copy the apk files to sdcard correctly. copying the file again and rebooting can solve the issue.

2) You are running a non-compatible rom. These are Google Modded stock files which should work for all devices. Please mention your device and Rom version

Sorry if I came off as snobbish or any other word you can use to describe my wording in my last post.

1. Per your directions, rebooted and tried to install, but to no avail.
2. Samsung Moment 2.1, rom can be found here:http://forum.sdx-developers.com/roms/ti-x-moment-rom-1-6c-1911/. LWPs weren't enabled from the beginning, but as it stands, I can play most that are on the market.

el-jodio

Oct 21, 2010
These are nice. Working great on stock ROM. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

Reactions: adam2010

TechNoir

Oct 24, 2010
These looks really cool, great job. However MegaUpload isn't playing ball with me, not even loading the download page. Just want to check if anyone could consider adding a mirror of some sort, it would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Fail on my part, MegaUpload works fine, again thanks to the work put into these, you can never get enough Live Wallpapers. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Watch all 9 LiveWallpaper on Youtube HD (link is provided below image)

sixss.jpg

1)If you watch closely, you can see the Glass background LWP on video. OR download it and watch it crystal clear on your device!

2)Carbon LWP have different effects. One of them changes colors and another one...

VIDEO

***Each LWP has its own apk file with same name. Simply copy them to your sdcard and install it like Market apps.

Edit: This is modded LWP from stock version, network permission was from Google Map LWP which I forgot to delete :), I will update this soon but u wont get malware lol just compare it with you stock LWPs)

Don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button :)

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
    Link

nice live wallpapers mate!
    For guys who havent seen my previous similar LWP before: This is Google Stock LWP Nexus which i have modded and extracted from stock and it appears I deleted camera permission but not network permission. The stock one uses that permission for Google Map LWP which needs internet access :) If I find time, I will delete it but go ahead and check that in your stock LWP permissions (use adb to pull Livewallpapers.apk and use apktool to decompile it, then look into manifest file). No you wont get malware stuff :D and u will be fine

BTW if I didnt want you guys know about that, why did I show it on youtube lol you guys made my day!

I changed VIDEO LINK color :)
    when i try to use the files i get a message like "there is no application aviable"

how do i install them? my market apps install them self after downloading?!

I used "Linda file manager" (download it from market), you can use any similar apps you like, click on it and you should see install option.