By Conap, Retired Recognized Developer on 11th July 2010, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2011, 10:18 PM |#2541  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk842018

Hey conap. Even after running gb I always end up right where I started this is my day to day rom. Thanks for all ur hard work. Any updates planned on this? Even through its perfect for me. Thanks again. Love this rom.

I do want to release one last version with a few small things changed just have been super busy lately....I kinda figured it was dead at this point with all the gb lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Conap Ad-Free
8th March 2011, 10:28 PM |#2542  
Flag indiana
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conap

I do want to release one last version with a few small things changed just have been super busy lately....I kinda figured it was dead at this point with all the gb lol.

Naw not dead,lol, this is always been an awesome rom, I play with gb every now and again, but always end up right back here. This rom just has everything perfect. I have absolutely no problems at all. Thanks for the reply..and an awesome rom!!!!
8th March 2011, 11:45 PM |#2543  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Oh heaven's no.. not dead!

I love the nearly pure vanilla feel of this ROM. I kinda wish there was a GB equivalent. No offense to the current GB developers, but I don't want/like all their customizations..

I'm running this ROM on all three of the Eris's on my account.

-Xith
9th March 2011, 12:36 AM |#2544  
Flag from the MassHole state
Thanks Meter: 704

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xith

Oh heaven's no.. not dead!

I love the nearly pure vanilla feel of this ROM. I kinda wish there was a GB equivalent. No offense to the current GB developers, but I don't want/like all their customizations..

I'm running this ROM on all three of the Eris's on my account.

-Xith

for the record bro ,,, my gb has no addons lol i left it alone like this bad ass rom i left one version on gb pure, and the other im goofing with themes
9th March 2011, 05:29 AM |#2545  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Not dead at all. It's a great ROM. Personally, I see nothing in GB that your ROM already offers.

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my ERIS using XDA App
9th March 2011, 05:34 AM |#2546  
Flag indiana

More
Cure
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzpatriot

for the record bro ,,, my gb has no addons lol i left it alone like this bad ass rom i left one version on gb pure, and the other im goofing with themes

Yes tazz GB is pure and awesome. Conap can't wait for final release of celb. I do love the GB roms, Tazz and Shed have done AMAZING jobs on them, they run great. I just was clearing out alot of my old nands and ran into this and was like WOW. I'm
Very interested in final realese. I did have.to use the cure_undead call script,it has worked 100% for me so far and I was experiencing it alot, maybe that could be added for people not knowing how to use it. It is 100% perfect so any update would be greatly appreciated.once again thank you for your time in on this rom. And Thank all deves who has made our phones amazing. I appreciate every Dev who has put time and effort in all roms.THANK YOU ALL.....
11th March 2011, 05:26 PM |#2547  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I'm definitely loving this ROM so far (flashed it last night), and like how it's a clean rom that I can customize on top of. Here's another vote of confidence for Froyo, and thank you very much for your work on the Eris.
12th March 2011, 07:17 AM |#2548  
Flag Dayton
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey all. I just updated to V4.3 and while i'm able to send out text messages, i'm not receiving them. Any ideas?

I've tried going back down to 4.2 and that didn't do anything. what is really odd about this, is that if i watch my 3g symbol and signal symbol they react as if i'm getting a text when i send one from my ipod, yet nothing is coming up.
12th March 2011, 02:16 PM |#2549  
Flag indiana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natshu

Hey all. I just updated to V4.3 and while i'm able to send out text messages, i'm not receiving them. Any ideas?

I've tried going back down to 4.2 and that didn't do anything. what is really odd about this, is that if i watch my 3g symbol and signal symbol they react as if i'm getting a text when i send one from my ipod, yet nothing is coming up.

I'd boot in recovery make.sure you have a nand backup. Than do a data/factory reset than wipe dalvik, and flash rom and gapps again. I've never had any problems like this don't think I've.seem anyone in thread having them. Best bet just wipe.everything and flash again
Post if that doesn't help and someone will try to help you
12th March 2011, 03:20 PM |#2550  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natshu

This has happened to a few people using Froyo. Vzw stops recognizing the phone for some reason and doesn't send the texts through. What usually fixes it is to make a nand of your current setup then flash or restore a nand of a 2.1 rom and do a text with a 2.1 rom then you can restore the 2.2 nand.
12th March 2011, 04:36 PM |#2551  
Flag On Land
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

Been running this on my wifes Eris..it's so smooth and fast. She will not let me flash a GB on hers . Only yours . So it's not dead . Still very much alive and kicking .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
celb froyo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)