XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bioan

Jun 1, 2009
And how can I do that? I've searched every option, but could not find that.

bioan

Jun 1, 2009
No, no, I'm not talking about latest posts on first screen.

The trouble is that when I press a thread, it takes me to the first post. This happens only after the update I did today.

adl

Dec 18, 2010
Nice app, except for the standart color setting on the top bar. Maybe you guys can implement some more colors? Like grey, red...

Realorasz

Feb 15, 2011
Olympia
When will the app be back up? I only had access to xda via mobile app. Theres just too much lag to browse the actual site.

mrbubba999

Mar 28, 2010
Google Pixel C
No, no, I'm not talking about latest posts on first screen.

The trouble is that when I press a thread, it takes me to the first post. This happens only after the update I did today.

Same problem here, I always get taken to the 1st post on the 1st page now, rather than where I finished reading (to the newest post)
When you have a thread that gets 10+ news posts each hour or so, its impossible to keep track now.

Anyway of getting the old apk file?

czshf1

Mar 3, 2011
xiang tan

The Tapa Talk based app seems to work well other than a minor bug I've noticed. It appears the Desire Q&A forum is missing in the HTC Desire section. At a guess it may be a bug in the Tapa Talk software dealing with the ampersand in the forum name.

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
Same problem here, I always get taken to the 1st post on the 1st page now, rather than where I finished reading (to the newest post)
When you have a thread that gets 10+ news posts each hour or so, its impossible to keep track now.

Anyway of getting the old apk file?

Yes....please fix this!

Sent from a Captivate running Continuum/SuckerPunch#55/JPG on xda app.

uxu

Apr 24, 2010
www.mobilelifeblog.de
Reactions: Aaron78

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
The Tapa Talk based app seems to work well other than a minor bug I've noticed. It appears the Desire Q&A forum is missing in the HTC Desire section. At a guess it may be a bug in the Tapa Talk software dealing with the ampersand in the forum name.

Try clearing the app data, and logging in again. I had this issue with the free XDA app after the HD2 section was reorganized, and it took a clean start for them to pull down properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although I'm nothing todo with the XDA Android Tapa-talk based app - I thought it was about time we had a single thread for all discussions making it easier for the powers that be to monitor and give feedback via.

Feel free to ask questions about it's use and report any faults you find. You can also ask for new features, but I cannot promise they will ever be delivered.

N.B. The mods will be merging questions about the app into here from the "About" forum also.

So, have at it...

[Insert witty picture here]

Dave
    As mentioned by others, XDA are working on there own mobile app (getting away from Crapatalk) as well as a mobile version of XDA. These are probably higher up the priority list right now, but an update to the existing XDA app will be coming out soon
    Just a bit of a status update:

We had a meeting with Tapatalk last week and are preparing an update for the app that will fix the freezes and also give multiple choices for themes.

--------------------
    Sent from the my rooted Galaxy S III using Verizon's fast LTE network.
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index which knocks the "Participated threads" tab offline in the app. It will be back as soon as the reindex is done.
    XDA/Tapatalk apps are down atm. Server admin working on fixing this asap

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!