[APP & SRC] RingRing7 - improved ringtone creator and installer // v1.1

Search This thread

Arktronic

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 5, 2006
Here's an app I made for the dev-unlocked crowd. It's an improved ringtone creator and installer, just like the thread title says :p

attachment.php

Features:

• Simple drag and drop operation - just drag a media file onto it
  • Converts virtually any format to the required WMA one, even takes audio out of video files
  • Supports trimming the incoming file to the desired length
  • One-click deployment to the device
  • Open source - improve it if you want!
Please note that the included readme file has EXTREMELY important information. Read it, or else I'll be very angry with you.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The readme is a little out of date. The URL in it is no longer valid. This is the new valid URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpl...ld/git-c9e16a9/FFmpeg-git-c9e16a9.7z/download

Changelog:
v1.0
- Initial release
v1.1
- ADD: Automatic volume gain

Enjoy!
-Arktronic

Attachments

• RingRing7.zip
    329.2 KB · Views: 4,443
  • ringring7.png
    ringring7.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 14,639
Last edited:

Arktronic

Dec 5, 2006
That's strange, since volume has improved quite a bit with Replay Gain for the few problematic files I have. What about everyone else? How's the volume?

Arktronic

Dec 5, 2006
could anybody explain to me what i have to do? ...please..? ^^

If your device isn't developer unlocked, then you can't use this. Otherwise...

Download the latest release that does NOT have the word "source" in it. Read the readme file. Follow its instructions, especially under "FIRST STEPS". Launch RingRing7.exe and see what it says.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's an app I made for the dev-unlocked crowd. It's an improved ringtone creator and installer, just like the thread title says :p

attachment.php

Features:

• Simple drag and drop operation - just drag a media file onto it
    • Converts virtually any format to the required WMA one, even takes audio out of video files
    • Supports trimming the incoming file to the desired length
    • One-click deployment to the device
    • Open source - improve it if you want!
    Please note that the included readme file has EXTREMELY important information. Read it, or else I'll be very angry with you.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The readme is a little out of date. The URL in it is no longer valid. This is the new valid URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpl...ld/git-c9e16a9/FFmpeg-git-c9e16a9.7z/download

Changelog:
    v1.0
    - Initial release
    v1.1
    - ADD: Automatic volume gain

Enjoy!
    -Arktronic
    Version 1.1 uploaded, with Replay Gain support. Hopefully that'll fix those occasions where the generated WMA file is oddly quiet.
    That's the first time I've heard of that error. My suggestion would be to reboot both the computer and the phone and then try again. It sounds like a temporary connectivity issue.