FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 145

Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2011, 07:53 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Very nice skins! What you think about a skin to battery like honneycomb? Anything like the analog honneycom clock...

14th March 2011, 06:43 PM |#152  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwrib

Very nice skins! What you think about a skin to battery like honneycomb? Anything like the analog honneycom clock...

done

I was surprised, that still no Honeycomb BatterySkin in BW exists. So here we have one. Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to spirellilein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spirellilein Ad-Free
14th March 2011, 09:30 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirellilein

done

I was surprised, that still no Honeycomb BatterySkin in BW exists. So here we have one. Enjoy

Awesome! Tyvm!
14th March 2011, 10:50 PM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Vez nice Themes
15th March 2011, 03:56 PM |#155  
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Anyone know where I could find the "Dirty Paper skin'' for the BW clock?
15th March 2011, 05:16 PM |#156  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_s

Anyone know where I could find the "Dirty Paper skin'' for the BW clock?

It's located under Beautiful Home, or Beautiful Smaller home. Not in SuperClock.

Good luck!
15th March 2011, 07:19 PM |#157  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Thank you very much. But unfortunately, it is impossible to do some curved styles with that Super Clock skins :< That's why i don't like the SuperClocks ..
I mean, it is great to make just one design and it fits nearly every size and shape, but I can't do some smart stuff like curves or fresh gradients. :T

Ah that makes sense! Sounds good! Thanks for the reply! Time to move back to the regular clock. LOL
15th March 2011, 07:23 PM |#158  
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

done

Damn man! Doing it again! Love it!!! LOL
15th March 2011, 07:27 PM |#159  
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david636

It's located under Beautiful Home, or Beautiful Smaller home. Not in SuperClock.

Good luck!

Awesome. Thanks, found it!

I can't thank you from the xda app so when I get a chance I will for sure.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
15th March 2011, 08:03 PM |#160  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
I will try more resolution in the next week. I'm not happy with the quality in the large skins, where the battery symbol is in the backround with nearly full size of the widget itself ... This sucks hard. The BW-Guys will check if larger png's work. So be patient, I hope to get the chance to work better

Yesterdays work, also:

My beloved old widget-Skins. So curvy, so smooth. Mostly ...
  • I noticed that normal skins mostly gets streched by Homescreen/Device/BW. (Sucks, too )
  • Next Problem: Weather Icons are not completely centred. Looks a little stupid, because with the elemts in the middle you see every pixel, which is not really in the center. Working better than a ruler, I guess ;D
LevelUpStudio makes it hard for perfection

Waiting for the solution in the next days/weeks. Maybe waiting for some user impressions, as well.
15th March 2011, 11:13 PM |#161  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
If only the togle buttons matched the other honeycomb widgets then my home screen would be complete.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)